t e n

Blaise grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. His warm hands travels behind my back and unclips my bra. He moves his hands down to the waist band of my panties and pulls them down. Blaise looks into my eyes, his eyes filled with lust. As he was about to lean down and kiss me, a strong force pushes him off of me. I look up to Draco as he towers over my small form. His warm lips attack mine. His lips move from mine down to my neck while his cold hands are roaming around on my body.

"Mate, move out of the fucking way."

Draco ignores Blaise and continues attacking my neck with his lips. Blaise aggressively grabs Draco's shoulder and pulls him off of me. Draco faces Blaise, his face filled of anger but his eyes filled with lust.
"Get the fuck out."

Blaise chuckled as Draco demanded him to get out of my dorm. "Why don't you make me Malfoy."

And with that, Draco takes a deep breath and punches Blaise in the face. I gasp as I heard the impact of Draco's fist hitting Blaise. Draco grabs his arm and basically throws Blaise out. I heard Draco say something along the lines of 'stay away from her'

Which was pretty hot if you ask me.

Draco slams the door and locks it back. He slowly walks towards me. He leans down to my level.

"Look at you.." his right hand caresses my left check softly. He places small kisses on my lips as his hand moves down to grip my neck. "Trying to let another man touch you..you're mine Scarlett. No one else's."

His lips move to my cheek. His hand on my throat pushes me back to where I'm now lying on my bed. Draco starts kissing down further while leaving bruises on my neck and collar bone. I push Draco's head off of my neck as I make him look at me, "No Draco, we are letting Blaise enjoy the fun to."

I push him on the other side of the bed as I grab my dress. "I'm not gonna ignore you darling," I faced Draco. "Don't worry about that. I'll show your little.. friend.. some extra love." I wink as I slip on my dress and walked out of the dorm and into the common room to find Blaise.

Music was still blasting in the common room. It looks like a few people have left already.

Probably fucking somewhere.

As I stepped off the last step, I saw Blaise sitting on the sofa downing a bottle of vodka with a cloth in hand. I go up behind him and place my hand on his shoulder, slowly walking around the arm of the sofa and sitting down beside him. I whisper in his ear, "Come on Blaise.. come back to my dorm. You're staying this time." I pull back and scan his face. He looks at me with a smirk. I grab his hand and lead him back to my dorm.

I let Blaise enter first, I then entered and locked the door behind me. I stare at Blaise and Draco who were standing up. "On the bed both of you." I demand as I slip off my dress. I walk to Draco and place my hand on his boxers. I loop my fingers around the waist band and pull them down, watching his member spring up and hit his stomach. I bit my lip as I made eye contact with Draco. I then go to Blaise and take his shirt off. I then take off his jeans and boxers. I lean down to kiss Blaise as I let my left hand travel to Draco's thigh and up to his dick.

As I let Blaise's tongue take over, I slowly stroke and pump Draco's dick, earning soft and low groans from him. I backed away from Blaise as I switched my position. I was now letting Draco's tongue explore my mouth as I slowly stroke and pump Blaise's dick. After switching back and fourth for a few minutes, Draco decided to push me off of him. "Lay on the bed."

I lay down, my back laying on the silky green sheets. But Draco didn't want that. He grabbed my hip and flipped me over. "Hands and knees. Now."

I obeyed and got on my hands and knees. Draco stays behind me and Blaise gets up off the bed and saunters to the other side of the bed which was in front of me.

Blaise's hands make there way from his sides to my head. Gathering my hair, he makes a makeshift ponytail on the back of my head. I couldn't see what Draco was doing since he was behind me but I could definitely feel it. Draco dragged his cold fingers down my spine and to my ass. His touch disappears for only a second but comes back. Harder. He slaps my ass, his rings definitely made it hurt worse. Draco leans over me and whispers in my ear, "That's for bringing Blaise back to join." His voice made me whimper. Wanting him even more.

Blaise grabs his dick, pumping himself slowly as the tip lays on my lips. I tease him by looking up at him and licking the head of his dick slowly. While I'm doing that, Draco is running his two fingers down my slit, opening them and placing one finger inside of me.

Blaise shoves his dick into my mouth without warning. As Blaise thrusts into my mouth, Draco finger fucks me which makes me moan onto Blaise dick. I can tell Blaise is feeling ecstatic from the vibrations my throat is producing. Blaise grabs my hair roughly, pushing my head further down as he face fucks me.

Draco adds more fingers. He now has three fingers inside of my pussy. His thumb rubbing circles on my clit. I look up to Blaise who was, I'm assuming, looking at Draco. He smirks then looks down to me. At the same time Blaise goes faster, Draco removes his fingers. I whimper from the lost of contact.

"Are you ready darling?" Draco asked as he leaned down to whisper in my ear. I could fill him line his tip up at my entrance.

Blaise pulls out of my mouth so I can answer, "Yes Draco." As soon as those words left my mouth, Draco slams into me which cause me to moan loudly. Blaise pushes himself back into my mouth.

Sounds of moaning, grunts, slapping and heavy breathing filled the room. "Shit, I'm close." Blaise groaned out as he threw his head back. I moaned onto Blaise to signal that I was also close to coming. Draco's thrusts were becoming more sloppy which indicated that he was close. After a few minutes of sucking Blaise off and Draco fucking me, the three of us eventually came at the same time. Blaise's warm liquid shot down my throat. Draco's warm liquid shit up inside me. My liquid now running down my legs.

"Fuck" Draco and Blaise moan out at the same time.
With Blaise still thrusting through his high and Draco also thrusting through his high, I was moaning as my legs were shaking. Blaise pulls out of my mouth and lands in the bed beside me and Draco.

Draco then pulls out and lands on the other side of me. I flop onto my back. The three of us looking up at the ceiling, heavy breathing coming from all of us.

"We do not mention this to anyone." Draco demands.

Blaise and I nod our heads in agreement.

————

A/N

Hello loves! :)

Scarlett went to paris.. ;)

ALSO!! People have been messaging me and leaving comments on some of the chapters for questions about this book. Please if you have ANY Questions please comment on this and I'll be glad to answer them.

love you 🤍🤍