e i g h t

It was cold in the dormitory. Like, really cold. It was nice though. It felt relaxing. But it was to cold for me to go back to sleep. I groaned as I turned over in bed and looked at the clock. 5:37am. I sighed as I got up and headed towards the bathroom. After I was finished doing my business, I walked out and decided to wake Olivia up.

"Olivia.. Olivia" I shook her. "Olivia get your ass up. Class starts in two hours."

I walked away from her bed and back into the bathroom. I decided to wear my hair in two French braids with little strands of hair falling around the frame of my face. I applied some winged eyeliner since I had a bit more time to get ready then I usually did. Some blush, bronzer, highlighter, and lipgloss. I changed into my robes and applied some perfume. I opened the bathroom door to a still sleeping Olivia. I looked at the clock. 6:55am.

I grab a pillow, close my eyes and sighed. "Olivia, get"*smack* "your" *smack* "lazy" *smack* "ass" *smack* "out" * smack* "of" *smack* "this" *smack* "damn" *smack* "bed" *smack* "now!!"

Olivia groaned as she yelled, "Ugh okay okay! I'm up!"

"Good, now hurry. Breakfast is in 35 minutes."

——

"Ugh I'm so ready to get this fucking day over with." Olivia groaned as she threw her bag on the floor and slumped into her chair.

I let out a breathy laugh as I shook my head. It was the week after the little party in Draco's dorm. Blaise hosted a small party in his dorm last night, which I didn't attend because I had loads of homework to do since I had a hangover that lasted basically a week. I tried to get Olivia to not go to the party since she also had loads homework to do but she didn't listen. But when does she ever listen?

Now she's sitting here in potions class, with a hangover, and wishing today was over when this is our second class. I look over to her to see her rubbing her temples with her eyes closed shut. As I was about to scold her for going when I said not to, the door slung open.

I shot my head up towards the door, startled by the noise. Snape slammed the door shut behind him. His long black cloak trailing behind him as he marched to the front blessing us with his appearance. The class went quiet as soon as he entered the room. Olivia slightly jumped up and straighten her posture. I followed Snape with my eyes, watching him as he stood at his podium and scanning the room.

"Turn to page 394" Snape ordered.

I grabbed my potions book and quickly flipped to the page. Before I could scan the page, Snape had already begun explaining.

"This entire week, we will be learning and studying the potion called amortentia."

"Amortentia.." he paused. "Is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." Snape continued explaining what the potion is and what we will be doing with it this week.

"Today we will first begin studying this potion and writing notes. Tomorrow we will finish the notes then we will began exploring with the potion. Any questions?"

A girl that sat in the front row shot her hand up. She had sandy blonde beach waves and bright blue eyes. She wore Ravenclaw robes and tie. Angelina Noble. Snape turned his head in her direction. "Yes miss Noble?"

"I was wondering if we are making this potion?" She asked. Her voice high pitched but not to annoying.

"Yes.. you will attempt at brewing this potion at the end of the week when you have done your research on it." Snape answered her and turned away.