t h r e e

"Scarlett get the hell up!" Olivia shouted as she was hitting me repeatedly with a pillow. Groaning as I rolled over and pulled the silky emerald green comforter over my head, "What Olivia? Can't you see I'm trying to fucking sleep?"

She finally stopped hitting me with her pillow. The mattress sunk down due to her weight being on it. She placed two of her fingers on my hip and slowly made a walking motion as they glided up past my waist, to the side of my stomach, up my arm and shoulder. Then she stopped. Her hand lifted off of my shoulder. Suddenly, my right cheek started tingling. I quickly sat up as I groaned out in pain.

"Ow! Olivia, what the hell was that for?" I shouted as I rubbed my right cheek.

"To get you out of bed. Now, come one. Breakfast is starting soon and then we have classes." Olivia jumped up off my bed and made her way to her dresser filled with clothes.

I huffed and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. My right cheek had a red hand print on it where Olivia smacked me. 'Ugh really?' I thought to myself.

I opened the door and exited out of the bathroom to my bedside table to get my wand and walked back to the bathroom.

"Why do you need your wand to go to the bathroom?" Olivia questioned.

I turned around as I pointed at my red check, "To make this disappear since you just had to slap me bitch." I turned on my heels and continued walking to the bathroom.

I used a spell to make the redness of my cheek go away. After I've made sure it disappeared, I started to apply makeup. I filled my brows in a bit, applied some mascara to my lashes, blush to my cheeks and nose, highlighter, and some lip gloss. After I finished with my makeup, I went to my dresser and grabbed my uniform. I changed out of my pajamas and into my white button down, black skirt, green and silver tie with my Slytherin robe. I quickly put two French braids in my hair with strands of hair around the frame of my face. I grabbed my bag and left to the great hall with Olivia.

"Okay. Olivia, stop bitching. Scarlett, please tell Olivia that you understand how to do it and you won't fail." Blaise ordered.

"Olivia, you just need to understand that they're not gonna tell the first, second and third years to fuck off. So we need to do it." I explained to Olivia as I took a bite into my apple.

Olivia huffed,"Ugh whatever."

I smiled, "That'a girl."

I looked around the table and noticed Draco wasn't sitting with us. I looked on the other end of the table and notice he wasn't even at the Slytherin table.

"Hey, where's Draco?" I asked Blaise.

"Ah, he went with Theo to get the drinks for the party tonight."

I nod my head as Olivia gets up.

"Well, we better head to class." Olivia grabbed mine and Blaise's hand, dragging us out of the great hall.

"Hey! Olivia, I wasn't finished with my waffles." I whined.

"You can have waffles some other time Scarlett." Olivia smirked.

"Why hello there boys." I sat down at the table in the library, slightly leaning over. The two boys who were in third year looked up from their books and up to me. Their eyes went from my blues one down to my chest. The brunette boy's eyes widened as the black haired boys eyes also widened.

"Eyes up here boys." They both flicked their eyes up and looked into mine.

"I need a favor from you," I paused. They nodded their heads signaling to continue.

"There is a party happening tonight in the Slytherin common room. You and all first through third years are to stay in your dormitories. Do you think you can do that?" I questioned, slowly stroking the table.

The boys gulped. "U-uh yeah, yeah we can do that.." the black haired boy says.

"Great. Thank you boys." I winked at them, scooted my chair back and swayed my hips as I walked over to Olivia.

"Damn, I didn't think that would actually work Scarlett." Olivia said in a surprised tone.

I looked to her as I buttoned the first few buttons on my button up and tightened my tie. "Anything will work if you're hot like me babe." I winked at her.

"So now that we've convinced the third years to stay in their dorm during the party, how are we going to convince the first and second years? Cause you can't go showing your tits to 11-13 year olds." Olivia warned.

"Beats me. Just bribe them with candy or galleons. They'll listen then." I shrugged. Olivia sighed as she agreed that it may work.

Olivia was frantically running around the room trying to find her black heels. She searched underneath her bed, under my bed, beside our dressers, the bathroom, basically everywhere. While she was doing that, I was finishing up my makeup. My makeup look consisted of filled brows, some concealer to cover up acne and dark circles, a shimmery champagne color eyeshadow with black eyeshadow smudged outwards for eyeliner, mascara, blush, highlight and a rose colored lipstick. My hair was in loose curls.

I walked away from my desk that had my makeup and hair products scattered all over the place and went to my bed where my dress was laid. I grabbed the dress and put it on. The silky fabric felt cold against my skin. I walked over to the full body sized mirror against the wall in the dorm. I scanned over my appearance. The black silky dress hugged my curves but was loose on my breast area, showing a little cleavage.

"Ready liv?" I turned away from the mirror and asked.

Olivia was still running around trying to find her heels.

"Where did you leave them last?"

"I think I kept them in the shoe box and placed them under my bed but they aren't there anymore." She raised up off the floor and scratched her head trying to remember. I sighed as I looked around on the dresser. In the corner of my eye, I saw silver box with black writing. I grabbed the box and opened it.

"Olivia, really?" I asked, holding her heels around my fingers. She sighed out of relief as she thanked me. I placed my own pair of black heels on and said,

"Let's go babes." With a wink