26-Set up

Blaze, Axel, and Mario are leaving today. I am not happy at all they will be gone for a couple of weeks. I don't understand why when he leaves he has to stay gone for so long. I still have Chris, Charlie and my Ryan. I want all 6 of my men home with me.

I was making our bed this morning when Axel came in. He sat down on the foot of the bed. I knew something was wrong. I stood between his legs. "What's wrong, my love?" I asked, cupping his face.

" Momma, I don't want to leave you, Ry, and the babies," he said, burying his face into my stomach, wrapping his arms around me. " I know baby, but you have to take care of business."

I tell him running my hand in his hair. My big guy was upset that he had to leave us. He is such a lover. I remember the first day I met him.

"Wait they sold you're still a minor how could they?" " Hey there, Miss Annabella I'm Axel " I wouldn't shake his hand because of the mate thing " no offense I'm not touching no more men ...everyone I touch yells 'mate' to me..." I was mesmerized by how tall he was and how bright green his eyes were. I get pulled into a hug by him and freaking of course ...."mate"

"See I told you .... You are freaking #5... I am done... Dario tell your friends no touchy me.... "

I am happy that this giant is mine. He lays back on the bed and pulls me on top of him. " Baby, I'm not gonna get anything done if you are teasing me like this." I tell him grinding my hips on his cock, "Come on mamma just a little quickie before I leave", oh how could I say no to feeling my big bad boy inside me. "Hmm OK " he got excited and picked me up, he threw me on the bed and flipped me over to my stomach. He pulled my hips up to him. " Mmm look at this juicy pussy... " He bent and licked me from my clit to my ass. "Oh boy" I let out. I heard his zipper I knew what came next. He was teasing me rubbing my clit then he slammed into me, cause me to cum right away. " Baby your so tight I'm not gonna last to much longer.... " He growled at me, " Oh baby boy, please fill me up." Right after that I came again followed by him. I was determined to get pregnant again. He fell over on the bed and pulled me down with him. I giggled and said, " between you and Blaze I will be having a baby soon..." I want another one bad. " Damn it mamma no matter how much I wanna see you pregnant again can your body handle it again?" I loved being pregnant I didn't have any problems. " Yes, baby, I can have a full litter and be OK." I smiled and snuggled into him, " the guys are gonna kill me if you get knocked up." I laughed" hmm on less husband to please then" he growled at me, "really that's how you feel about me I see... " Then he began tickling me. I started screaming, and then we hear 4 giant men running into the room. I looked at them laughing", oh hi Daddies ... Axel attacked me"

"Momma, I thought something was wrong," Ryan said, coming and crawling in between me and Axel. I put his head on Axel's chest. He is so in love with him" No baby boy, I was just spending some time with Ax before they leave in a little bit." The next thing I had all 6 of my men in bed with me. " We will be back as soon as we can" Blaze said, leaning over Chris to kiss me. "Mmm man boobs in my mouth", Chris moaned out. I laughed. Then out of nowhere, I started crying. It hit me what if Blaze don't come back. What if Axel or Mario don't come back. What will I do, how will I tell their children when they get older. " Momma they will come back," Ryan says as he wiped the tears away. "We all are scared, even Daddy and Ax, but we gotta stick together as a family." I just needed to be in Axel and Blaze's arm right now. I laid in Blaze's lap and Axel sat beside us laying his head on my chest. He a tittie man. Mario came over and sat at my feet. I wish I would have spent more time with Mario. He works so hard, but we have the best tech team around because of him.

I packed their bags and put a little gift in each one of their bags with Ryan and Charlie's help. I'm sure I'll be getting a call their first night gone. I am gonna miss them so much.

They left about 2 hours ago. I am trying to keep my head up, it's not working. I hear some loud noise coming from the back yard. I went and looked we were being attacked. I got Ryan and Charlie, and we went to the baby's room. Chris gathered as many men as he could. I called Blaze...

Ring ring

Blaze: yes my love

Me: we are being attacked they set you up baby. Please come back, Chris is trying to hold them off me and the babies are in the nursery please I'm scared

Blaze: Axel fuck the man they are attacking the house they set us up here, take this, keep her on the phone

Axel: Hey baby, I love you where is Ryan...

Me: he has to go help both him and Charlie I'm alone with the babies oh Axel if they get in they will kill us.

Axel: mamma I need you to open the closet door walk to the back of the closet and move the black box.

Me: OK

Axel: it is a panic room, bring the babies in the closet and shut the door, and go in the room there is food water, everything you will need in there.

Me: umm, how come no one told me about this until now asshole.

Axel: I'm sorry mamma don't be mad at me, please.

Me: OK 2 babies down 2 to go... Damn it oh I want more babies.. Ugh and my fucking ass goes and gets knocked up again no I couldn't just stop at four. OK, we are in the fucking full-size apartment.

Axel: how do you know you are pregnant again.

Me: I'm a fucking hybrid I know when I get impregnated. I'm pretty sure you and the fucking dingbat sitting next to you are daddies again. Sorry baby, I am just scared right now and just running my mouth.

Axel: I know mamma and blaze said he only gave you what you wanted.

Me: you tell him when he gets this shit straight, he can kiss my fat ass.

Axel: Momma I don't think that is punishment... We love to kiss and lick and .... Yeah, I'll shut up now ... I love fucking your ass oops did I say that out loud

Me: Axel, I'm gonna kick your ass.

Axel: mamma we are here we are fixing to shift Mario said to turn on the TV to channel 99 and flip through the cameras. I love you and our babies see you soon

And he hung up. I sat there and was watching our men take the other men down one by one. I watched Axel and Blaze come from the woods their wolves are so beautiful. Ryan's is amazing he is an off-white with a bit of silver kind of like mine. Mario stood out his fur is a bright copper-red.

I hold my breath, I have just seen Charlie do down, and he ain't getting up. I tell Ryan, and he gets to him he is not getting up

" Momma, he is not waking up, he is breathing, and he is turning..

" Get him out of there baby bring him to mamma please "

"I'm on my way"

"I love you, baby boy"

"Love you too momma"