23-Being Back

Later that night we were laying in her room. They had got another king-size bed and put them together so they all could sleep with her. They took care of her when I hurt her. Ryan was laying between her legs... "Have you 2 you know... " I asked them. Ryan looked up at her and she just smiled back at him... "Ummm yeah kinda ... I haven't put my mark on her yet ...I wanna wait until the babies come."
"You little devil" I make fun of the topic.
I use the excuse I needed to go to the bathroom to get up. I walk to the bathroom and shut the door as I went in. I wanted to listen to them without me there.

" Ry stop... Chris get him... "
" Mommy just one taste "
" No "

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. I guess that is something that will never change she will always be fighting with him.

"Hmmm oh, Chris I told him no oooo fuck" hearing her made me hard.
"Momma get on top of Chris please ... " Axel told her
" Oh no Ry that big ass thing is not going in me... Put it up.... "

I walk back in...I thought he was playing with a toy and well he wasn't. She was straddling Chris. Ryan was standing on the bed next to her and wave his huge cock in her face.

"Dar... I mean Blaze will you please get these horny dogs off of me .... "
She begged me Yes my love I will make them leave you alone so I can fuck you, I thought to myself.

I walk to her and Chris let go of her and I grabbed her and laid her down and began kissing her...Oh, I will get them off of you, so I can have a good time with you... I wanna make love to you..."

I have only been with her once and that's when I took her and mated with her. I need to feel her again so bad.

I start to kiss and lick her down her neck and to her breast sucking on her nipples kiss down to her stomach... Knowing my child is inside of her makes me want her more than I already do. I get to her hot and wet core.." Hmmm, you are as sweet as I remember you being my goddess" I moan as I lick her sweet spot. Sucking and licking her getting her close to cumming Then I heard the magic words.." Oh Daddy you're gonna make me cum..." Hearing that made me lick harder I wanted her to explode on my face... .. " Can I cum please Daddy "
"Yes my sweet goddess cum for Daddy" I felt her shake and heard her moan..." Fuck me Daddy I need you inside me." I slowly climb kissing my way up to her sweet lips... " Are you ready for me Momma...."
" Yes Daddy please .." she begged
I place my cock at her entrance she cups my face and looked me in my eyes and said... " I love you " I slid into her " I love you "
God, she was so tight hugging my cock .... I began making love to her making her cum so many times .. " I'm gonna cum momma ...."
"Hmmmmm please fill me up, Blaze"
Hearing her call me Blaze, sent me over the top... I came so hard. We laid there kissing for a few minutes I rolled off of her... I could not stop smiling. I felt movement next to her and I looked to see Chris crawling next to her to hold her. " You ok my Bella?" He asked her... " Yes, baby I'm ok " as she snuggled up to him facing me... I looked on the other side of us and Ryan was laying on top of Axel watching us. He gave me a little smile and closed his eyes and fell asleep. I look around for Charlie he was laying next to Axel Asleep already. "He doesn't sleep in here yet" she whispered to me knowing I was looking for Mario. I have missed so much. Before I left we slept in different rooms and barely touched each other now they are a loving family that I hope I can join.

I noticed that she was laying there staring at me. I rubbed her face "I have missed you so much baby, I am sorry." The light from the moon shined on her face. it was breath taken how beautiful she is. Being pregnant with our pups makes her even more now. "Thank you Blaze for making sure my baby boy was safe. well, me too" I shook my head "Even if we didn't have a plan baby I would have still died for you and Ryan, I love you two so much, My life would be nothing without you two." We talked for a little while before she drifted off to sleep.