29- his reality

Annabella the babies and the guys have been gone for over 3 months now. Blaze has been going crazy, he has been trying to find her. It is like they disappeared off the face of the earth. What is hurting the most is she left in so much pain she told me to push her down the stairs again and she told Blaze that he only cared for her when she was getting beaten and raped? We broke her. I miss her so much. I miss my pups, I am sure they are getting so big. I know that the guys are taking care of them and teaching them what they need to know. She should be about 5 months now. I love seeing her pregnant she was always happy with the pups, I am sure it is different with this pregnancy though.

Blaze...

I found out where my goddess has been. I left the house without telling anyone. I know I should have at least told Chris but this something I have to do on my own. It is my fault that Chris was with me when I took that girl to our bedroom. I don't even know what I was thinking when I did it. I knew that Annabella would have done anything to make me happy. To top it off the chick wasn't even that good in bed, nothing compared to Anna. Chris only went along with it because he loves me. The pain in her eyes that night killed me inside. I have done nothing but hurt her from day one. Hell maybe she was right I should have let someone else buy her. Maybe she would have been treated better than I have treated her. It hurt me when she told me that she should move back into her dad's and get beaten and raped again at least that pain goes away what I am doing to her what I have done to her will stay with her forever. Hell, I let her believe I was dead while she was pregnant with my baby. The baby that I miss. I know she will be having the other pups in about 3 months. I figure I have about a month to win her back. I know if I can get her back the guys will come back to at least I hope.

I was standing on the side of the truck at the park watching Axel anRyan run around with the pups. They have gotten so big. Darrin is the biggest, I knew he was gonna be big. little Alexia is almost as big as Darrin. Then you got the little princess that won't leave her daddy's side. She looks just like Ryan and Anna mixed. Christian is a loner I can tell he likes being alone like his daddy. I miss all of my pups. I looked around and I didn't see Momma. I was enjoying watching babies.

"It could and should be you out there play with them" I heard her voice making my stomach knot up. I turned and there she stood. Oh my, she looked so fucking beautiful. I went to hug her and she pulled away. I don't blame her. "How did you find us Blaze" she spit out in anger I wanted to hold her so bad. "Please Annabella let me hold you" I begged her I know she saw the pain in my face. I miss my Annabella so much. "No Blaze you will never hold me again. you cheated on me you fucked a female in my bed while I was in the house. why? .... you know what don't even tell me. I don't want to know." I looked at her and here comes Ryan, "Momma you ok?" he asked her picking her hand up and kissing it. I noticed there was a wedding ring on her hand. That's when Ryan said to me "Yes she now married to Axel" It felt like he took a knife and stab me in my heart. I heard the kids coming closer and Axel laughing as they raced to the van. They are doing things I should be doing with my family.

"So you come to see your son or do I need to lie to him some more?" Axel said to me as he kissed Anna on the cheek.

"There is so much you and Chris are missing with the kids." As if I couldn't feel more like shit She rubs more into the wound. She is right though. "Can we talk please just you and for right now?" I asked hoping she will say yes. She looked up at Axel and he leaned down to kiss her "We will take the kids to get lunch if anything goes wrong tell Ryan Please." She nods to him. Ryan came and kissed her "Love ya Momma " and they left.

We sat at the table and she just stared at me. "I'm sorry Anna I don't know what was going through my mind that night." I saw tears in her eyes "All you had to do is tell me, Dario" It was so weird hearing her call me that but I know why she did it. She wanted me to remember who I really was. She wanted me to remember that I was the man that saved her. I really don't even know who I have become anymore. I took her for granted I worried more about having fun then my Luna being pregnant. I worried about everything but her. I was even the one that told the guys we needed to pay more attention to her.

"I lost my self Anna I lost the man that you fell in love with. I have let you down I have let my whole family down"

"You have Dario my heart is telling me to forgive you and crawl in your arms and come home but my head is afraid of you hurting me once again. I can't take you hurting me anymore."

"Please help me Annabella help me become the man you fell in love with again, I need you and the babies I even need the guys so bad. It hurts so bad knowing I hurt you all."

"I need time I can't just run back into your arms I almost lost all of my babies I was in the hospital for a week. It killed me when They told me one of my babies had no heartbeat. You know my babies are my world."

"How far along are you momma?" I asked

"I am almost 6 months I am further along than I thought so I don't know which one of you is the father."

"It's only one?" I said remembering her telling us that night that there was 3

"No I lost one so now I only have my 2 angels left a boy and a girl"

I can't believe I am the reason one of our babies didn't make it. I need to hold her in my arms. I get up and walk around to her. I sit next to her and she turned to me. "I still love you I always will Dario" I grabbed her pulling her into my chest. She started crying "What did I do for you to hurt me so badly, Am I that bad of a person I tried to make you happy" It killed me hearing her say this I can't believe I did this I am worse than her father. "You did nothing wrong it was me baby I fucked up I took you for granted." I knew Ryan would be back soon and would want to kick my ass for making her cry.

"I needed you, Dario I love Axel Ryan and Charlie more the anything but you and Chris hold my heart, please get your shit straight before you babies come.