15-Her Birthday

We have been planning Annabella's birthday. We decided to have her party at the packhouse. It's really hard keeping it from her because of Ryan's ass he tells her everything. Her amazing personality has brought us all closer together. While she gives each of us all the attention we need, I am not jealous of the way she spends time with the other guys. Most nights, she sleeps in my bed along with Chris and Ryan. Other nights, she sleeps in Axel's bed with Mario and Charlie.

The night of her party we have something special planned for just the 6 of us. That's the night we plan on marking her, making her ours. She has been teasing all of us so bad. She likes putting that fat ass of hers up against us and rubbing us through our pants. She mainly attacks me and Axel.

It's the day of our goddess's birthday. Axel and I wake her up in a very nice way. I kiss her on her sweet lips and Axel kisses her on her juicy lips. I hear her moan as he reaches her clit. I love watching her get her pussy licked. " fuck Axe your gonna make me cum." She moans out. I am kissing and licking her nipples as I watch this 6'5 dark long hair man with beautiful eyes lick our woman's pussy. My cock gets extremely hard. This whole having multiple mates is driving me crazy. I thought I was only attracted to Chris like this. " Daddy you like watching Axel lick my pussy?" She had been watching me watch him. " Yes, Momma he is doing a good job."
" I can't wait for you to be inside me..you 2 are driving me crazy."

After she came a couple of times we let her get up and get dressed for her very busy day.
She kisses us both "hmmm thank you for my good morning kiss"

Annabella

"Happy birthday Momma " Ryan comes running up to me giving me a kiss. "Momma come I have something for you" He pulls me into a small room. "please don't tell Daddy....." He kisses me again but this time he wrapped his hand in my hair pulling it. I let out a small moan then slipped his tongue in my mouth. He was taking over my whole body. He rubbed his hand down to my breast. " I can't hold back anymore Annabella ... I need you. and seeing you with them is killing me." He said in a deep husky voice. Wait... where did my baby boy go and who replaced him with this tall gorgeous sex god. " I will wait until I can have you alone all to myself... " He slid his hand down inside my pants and grabbed my ass. "This is mine" He walked away leaving me standing there confused " Come on mommy breakfast is done you can sit on my lap" He looked back at me saying with a sexy ass grin. I was trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I never expected something like that from Ryan.

We were all sitting at the table talking. Darrio asked me what I wanted to do, with Ryan still on my mind I was thinking about wanting to do him now. I had to stop thinking about him like that for now I then decided I wanted to go to the beach. "Your wish is our command our Goddess" Chris said standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders. He bent down and kissed my cheek. After changing and getting our stuff together, we all loaded up in the trucks. There were a lot of girls from school with us also. "Hey, Daddy can I sit up front with you and momma ...... " Ryan asked Dario. " Yeah, I don't see why not" smiling at me. Oh Boy, I'm in trouble "I won't touch unless you tell me I can" Ryan whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear lobe. I had to squeeze my thighs tightly together. I wanted him to touch I wanted to feel is big hands all over my body, almost more then Dario's. I have never felt this way for someone before.

We finally get to the beach... I sat on a blanket and was watching everyone laugh and play. This was my first time coming to the beach. My guys are making me happy. Everyone was having fun and so was I. I started thinking while Ryan was laying on my legs. I played with his long dark curly hair and drifted off into my own thoughts. Just 2 months ago I laid in my room in fear of being raped and beat every day. I didn't have anybody. I still feel like I am dreaming and I am going to wake up to being beat and just watching Dario through my window again. Well if this is a dream please never wake me up. I have 6 very handsome men that say they adore me and when school is over Dario Chris Axel Mario Charlie Ryan and I will be moving to the packhouse as Dario takes over as the Dom Alpha. Chris and Axel will be 2nds in command Charlie and Ryan will be in charge of protecting me the Luna Goddess. and Mario will be handling all of the technical stuff I am glad no one else has yelled MATE me. I have my hands full now.

I am still trying to figure out what's going on with Ryan I really thought he wasn't interested in me like that. With him being head of protecting me I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time together. I don't mind at all I love being around him. He has been the only one so far that I can talk to thought mind linking. I feel that we are the closest beside Darrio I believe he is my soulmate.

"Momma, what is on your beautiful mind?" I hear Ryan ask me pulling me out of my thoughts and looking down at him

"You, my handsome little boy," I tell him as I brush his face with my hand. " I love being with you Ryan you are my peace."

"I'm glad I make you happy Annabella I will spend every day of my life making you happy. I love you" He said to me rolling over looking at me. " We need to get home soon Momma...Do you want me to go tell Daddy and Axel?"

"let's go together baby " we both get up and he grabs me from behind wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing the side of my neck. sending chills thought out my body.

As we walked to Axel he turned and smiled at me and Ryan. He pulled both of us to him. I noticed that Axel looks at Ryan a little different than the others. They both are about the same height and built the same. "You two are so fucking Sexy together." He leans down and kisses me rubbing his hand over my cheek leaving it the as he pulled away to give Ryan one.

We gather everyone up and head home.