2-First Day (Darrio)

I can not wait to get this year over with. Then I will take over the pack and run things like my father did before he passed away. My uncle is doing a good job, but he is not a strong Alpha. The only thing that will hold me back from being the strong Alpha is I won't a Luna by my side. I don't see myself finding her here in this little ass town. The only reason I am here is that my uncle thought that I should start to get to know the people here, seeing how I will be taking over the pack here.

Getting ready I just happened to look out of my window and saw a girl getting dressed. I couldn't help but to watch her for a minute. She was moving slowly like she was in pain. I finished getting ready and went downstairs making myself some breakfast. This house is too big for just me. It is a good thing that next week the guys that will be running the pack with me will be moving in. I guess a couple of the guys has chicks that live with them. The main one I can't wait to move in with is Chris. I guess you could call him my best friend but we are a lot more than that. We think we are mates, but we are going to have to find a female to make our Luna.

I walked out to my truck and I see that chick from the window. I kind of feel sorry for her. I can tell she is hurting. I not here to help charity cases though. She is probably a human, I can't risk getting caught with a human.

Chris was waiting for me when I got to school. He was standing against the wall watching me walk to him. He grins at me then walks over to me giving me a half hug. He whispered in my ear "I can't wait to feel you again" He knows how to make my dick jump. We meet up with the other guys. I just met this guy Ryan yesterday, this motherfucker makes me look small. He is probably about 6'5 and a good 250. He is definitely a man I want by my side. There is another guy that is about his size also I think his name is Axel.

We all walked into our first class and I looked to the back of the room and there she was. Then Chris yelled out "Man the fat whore is in this class." She put her head back down. I asked him why he called her that and he told me about how she turned him down in the 9th grade and started a rumor about her fucking a group of guys at once. I laughed with him but deep down I didn't think it was funny. He liked the chick and because she would go out with him he hurt her.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. I had to go to practice after school but I wanted a coffee before we started. I saw a little coffee shop the other day when I drove through the town. I jumped in my truck and headed over there. I noticed a chick that had her back to me, she was putting on an apron I caught myself staring at her ass. I was thinking very dirty thoughts about what I could do with her. Then she turned around and I saw who it was. I looked down at my phone real fast. "Hello welcome to Cheryls coffee's," she said her voice was like hearing angels sing. "Can I get a large Carmel Iced coffee with extra cream and sugar?" I tell her without looking up from my phone. She turned and started making my coffee I watched her it almost looked like she was floating as she glided back and forth. She went to hand me my coffee I said "Thanks Annabella" I felt her watching me as I was walking out.

I got back to school and went to the field. I leaned on the fence just watching the guys run around the field. Chris came up to me and put his hand on mine. "Your birthday is next week, wanna have a party?" I looked over at and her face popped into my mind "Yeah sounds good" After a while of watching I went out and threw the ball around. Trying to get my mind straight.

It was about a quarter after 10 when I finally went to lay down. It was a pretty cool night so I opened my bedroom window. I looked and she was sitting there doing her homework it looked like. I watched as she closed her book and stood in the middle of the room. I thought it was really weird. I watched as her door opened. I heard her cry out as he hit her in her chest yelling that she was a worthless excuse for a life. He hit her so hard that her body turned and was facing me. She stood there and took a few more hits before falling to the floor. He continued to kick her in her stomach and back. She wasn't moving I feared the worse.

I walked back to my room and saw she was now lying in her bed.

Over the next couple of days, I watched her. The night of my party I watch a man come into her room I couldn't hear her over the music but I knew she was screaming. I watched him hit her and throw her on the bed ripping her clothes off. I turned away I couldn't watch anymore. I needed to get her off my mind.

I walked downstairs and Ryan was sitting in the corner chugging down beer after beer. I walked over to him asking him what was wrong. He looked up and just whispered "I can't save her" I was lost as to what he meant.

I found myself a little thing to play with for a little while. Chris came into the room with me and stood at the end of the bed "It is not gonna work, she is will take over your mind." I knew what and who he was talking about.