10-Bad Dream

We were laying in bed messing around when we heard screaming. I got up and put my boxers on and ran to Annabella. Ryan was already there. He was just standing there with 'what do I do look'. I sat next to her on the bed. My heart hurt hearing her. How can I help her How can I make the pain go away?

"No please Daddy I promise I didn't mean to......NOOOO Please it hurts "

I grabbed her in my arms "Annabella Baby Girl please wake up.... You are with me Chris and Ryan" she opened her eyes tears rolled down her face. she jerked out of my arms and went to the other side of the bed...."I'm sorry I'm sorry for waking you up"

"Baby you don't ever have to apologize it's ok ..." I tell her reaching my hand out to her. This is not the girl I left in this room. This is the girl I would watch get beat and raped. She is broken and we need to fix her. It is going to take all of our love and patience to help her.

"I'm ok you can go back to bed," she says looking at me like she is lost." you don't need to worry about me please go" I rubbed her cheek "Baby I have to worry about you, I love you"

"YEAH JUST LEAVE.....PLEASE!" She yelled at us

I didn't want to but I didn't want to upset her more. I walked out turning my head to look at her I seen she was crying silently sobbing. I decided to turn back to her and grabbed her and held her. She tried fighting me off of her. She was yelling screaming and hitting my chest I felt her pain in every hit. I held her tight not letting go. I whispered in her ear "I'm not letting go Baby ever we will get through this "

"Dario please just let me go I'm not worth anything you should have just let me get sold to someone that would have just killed me..... I am a worthless whore I deserve to be dead it should have been me not my momma and baby sister that died that day. " she cried out still fighting me for me to let her go.

I said in a very calm voice "Annabella you are worth everything to me baby we will get past this I promise" she started calming down and her body relaxing into mine. I looked up at the door and there stood Chris and Ryan. Chris was holding Ryan like he was a child then it dawned on me Ryan maybe our mate but he was like a submissive mate to Annabella. I waved them to us and Annabella looked up seeing Ryan. She saw that he was crying also.

This is when I watch this beautiful broken woman become a strong powerful woman. She grabbed Ryan and held him so tight. "It's ok Baby I'm ok I just had a bad nightmare" she rubbed his head running her fingers through his hair. "I am sorry momma I wanted to help you but I didn't know how" She kissed his forehead and then she looked up at me. I was still holding her. She reached her hand out to Chris. He walked to us and knelt on the floor in between my legs putting his head in her hand. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes "I am so sorry Anna" He leaned up and kissed her. He was so passionate he meant what he said.

She pulled away from Chis and looked up to me kissing me as she laid her head on my shoulder "Thank you for being strong for me so I can be strong for them"

"It's my job as your Alpha mate my goddess." I softly tell her as I kiss her cheek.

We sat there for a while not saying anything.

"Ok guys we have school in a couple of hours y'all need to go to bed," Annabella said trying to get us to move.

I let her go and Ryan sat up she leaned up. I crawled up to the pillows on her bed then Chris followed me. She looked at us and smiled climbing in between us laying on her back pulling Ryan up between her legs..... "don't worry he is gay and looks at me as a mother figure ..... he likes Chris ....." she whispered to me after seeing the look on my face. I just smiled and pulled her head to me smelling her hair...."I love how you smell baby"

Annabella's POV

I feel so loved right now. I have Darrio Ryan and I can't believe it but Chris laying in bed with me. Of all the people in the world Chris the one person that hated me the most. I still wish I knew what I did so wrong to him, one day I will ask him. For now, I want to enjoy these 3 gorgeous men. I snuggle into Darrio and I feel Chris come closer to me. Darrio is already sound asleep and I believe Ryan is also. "Anna are you still awake" I know there are things we need to talk about. "Yeah I'm still awake" he is now snuggled up to me. "I have so much to tell you and I will in due time but please know and always remember, I need you I will always need you." He squeezed me and kissed the back of my head." good night Chris " I whispered I didn't know what else to say.