8-Taking her home

As I walked to Mario and her I saw the fear in her eyes. I have hurt her so much in the past. Now she is going to be my Luna. I know once Darrio finds out everything I have done to her he will kill me for hurting his mate. I have really never looked at her after she turned me down freshman year. I really liked her a lot. She was best friends with my little sister, She was always happy. I took that away from her. When her mother and sister passed away I should have been there for her instead of hurting her more. I went to the hospital almost every day when she was in the coma, it was the longest three months I had ever gone through. I don't think she ever knew I spent so much time with her. Yeah, I saw the bruises the black eyes, and busted lips. I knew I could have done something about it but I never did.

When I got to them I just said "C'mon, let's get outta here" She looked at me with so much sadness in her eyes "You paid my father's debt?" I couldn't help but look her in her eyes. As I asked her "Anna, can I call you Anna?" she nodded her head in fear "Well Anna my boss wants you and I will personally deliver you to him."

I needed to touch her, I smiled at her and leaned kissing her on her cheek. That's when I heard my wolf yelling "MATE". What the fuck, she is my mate also "Fuck" I say out loud. I run my thumb across her bottom lip pulling it down knowing she was going to drop her head so I couldn't see her beautiful eyes I slid my finger under her chin. Not looking away from her I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to call Darrio. That's when I saw he had texted me

ME: I'm gonna going get her some clothes she will be comfy in. I will be right back LOVE YOU and THANK YOU...

She turned to Mario and asked him why did he look familiar. I put my arm around her waist "He goes to school with us" She looked down at her hands "so I guess the whole school will know now that I was sold to you like a whore?" she starts crying trying to hide "NO Anna" I yelled and pulled her into my chest "Things are different now."

ME: are you back babe?

Dario: pulling in now

ME: pull upfront I have someone for you

We start walking to the door and the guys see us coming so three guys started walking in front of us and the three behind us.

" Why are there so many guys around us?" She asked me walking out

"We have to keep you safe Annabella" I answer with a wink. I got a small smile out of her.

As we get to the door I see Dario pulling in right in front of us. She looks up and sees his truck. He jumps out and runs to us. I see her smile the biggest smile. He grabbed her and picked her up and hugged her. He put her down "Annabella you don't know how happy I am to see you, I thought I lost you." She just stood there staring at him like he was crazy.

"C'mon guys let's get this young lady home," I tell Darrio as I open the door to the truck for her to get in.
"Umm I don't have a home," Anna said I felt pain in my heart from seeing the sadness in her eyes. Darrio came and grabbed her turning her to him " Baby, you have a home." He wiped her tears away "Your home is with Chris and me now." He handed her the jogging pants he brought for her. Putting them on "I still don't understand why you are doing this for me, it is only going to cause you trouble in the end."

She jumped back away from us looking at us like we were crazy. Darrio and I looked at each other and back at her. "What's wrong baby?" She shook her head "I just felt something weird when you touched me." I knew right away what just happened She is not a human. "We need to get her something to eat and we need to get her home," Darrio said, picking her up and sitting her in the truck. She sat in between us upfront. She is still unsure about me I don't blame her. I put my hand on her thigh, and she looked at me the way she looked at Darrio. "I just felt it again when you touched me."

We start to drive it's just the three of us in the truck but we have an SUV in front and a truck just like this one and another SUV behind us. Guess you could say we have some special cargo we are transporting.

"Tell Ryan he and two others need to come to stay at the house, the rest can go back to the packhouse," Darrio said as he put his arm around Anna's shoulder. "We have a lady in the house now"

" OK Babe ... and you were right she is mine also "

" I know I heard you when you touched her."

"Annabella, are you hungry? I know they treated you like shit there." I asked her knowing she would say no

" Babe stop somewhere and get some food," I told Dario

"Why do you keep call each other babe ?" She asked in a very soft, sexy voice

Dario looked at me and I nodded to him He looked at her and answered her, " You remember today when I said you were my mate?"

"Yeah"

"Chris is also our mate I love and care for him the same as I love you and care for you ..... only thing different is your sexier "

"Oh really ....OK I see" I snapped at him laughing

" Well, if it makes you feel better I think you are sexier than me," she said, giggling after everything I have done hearing her say she thinks I am sexy... This girl man she already has me hooked again.

We stopped and got take out for everyone at the house. I have a feeling it is going to be a long night.