16-Her night

When we got back to the house I took a long shower. Somehow I had sand in places that it should not have been. Standing in the shower gave me time to think about what has happened to me over the past 18 years. I had a very happy childhood I was loved very much by both of my parents. Believe it or not, I was once a daddy's girl. Once upon a time, my father loved me. When I was told I was going to be a big sister I was so happy. I promised my momma I would be the best big sister in the world. I never got tired of her always wanting to be around me. My mother treated me like I a princess. She always made sure I felt beautiful. Until the day I lost them. I don't remember that day. I only remember hearing someone talk to me every day I was in a coma. I wish I knew who that was. Whoever it was kept my faith alive. I was happy until I woke up. Then I lived in hell for 3 and a half long years. Wishing for the end every day. Not only at home but at school also. I feared my father at home and I feared the man standing on the other side of the shower door right now my mate Chris. He has been standing there for a few minutes. I let the water run through my hair so I can wash it. I felt him stand behind me now. I smiled to myself. I step out of the water and turned to him. His eyes tell his story a story I wanna hear. " I sat by your side every day after school for three months. I wished every day you wake up and see me. You never did." The knot in my throat grew I knew the tears were coming. "It was you?" I asked him placing my hands on his chest. "Yes Anna it was me, I would tell you about what was going on in school" I laid my forehead on his chest "I heard you, I wanted to answer you. I wanted to ask you who were you." I placed my hand behind his head pulling him down to me "You gave me faith, Chris." I placed my lips on his kissing him as I have never kissed anyone in my life. "I needed you, Anna I still do." I press my body against mine "You have me forever."

They planned a wonderful dinner for me it was delicious. We had a cake afterward.

I noticed everyone left but us 7. Axel was standing behind me and Dario walked up to me kissing my neck " We want to take you upstairs momma and show how much we love you" He took my hand and I followed them.

" Momma I wanna just hold you for Daddy can I?" Ryan asked me climbing to sit up against the head broad. " Yes baby" I answered as I laid up against his chest. He then started kissing me and then removing my shirt and bra. I looked and there are 5 other men standing in front of us watching me.
Dario crawls up to me and starts kissing me " baby I know you are nervous... But please relax and enjoy us." Chris and Axel come to me one on each side and Charlie next to Ryan and Mario sat on the other side of Ryan. It felt amazing feeling their lips and hand all over me. Tonight was going to be the night I give myself to them. Tonight is the night they each leave their mark-making me theirs.

Then it dawned on me how big Dario is. I then looked at him, he was now naked, they all were.
" If you don't want for me to take you, I won't be mad at all baby but Axel wants to get you nice and wet and ready for me... "
" I want you Dario just be gentle." He moved from in between my legs to be replaced by Axel. He started to kiss and licking my already wet pussy. He gently places one of his huge fingers into my entrance letting me get used to it then sliding another before I knew it he had three in me. Filling my body with pleasure.
"Axel I'm gonna cum hmmm" I moan

"Dario she fucking tastes so good... She is really ours? " Axel growls out in between licking my clit
" She's ready for you big dog... Make her ours." He slides out from between my legs He stood up and Dario stood next to him grabbing the back of his head and smashing his lips to Axels. Holy Crap that is so sexy.
Ryan leans down to my ear and whispers " Annabella Baby Daddy going to make love to you... It's going to hurt but ..... I'm right here I will take care of you after they all mark you. "

" What about you baby boy?"
" Momma we already talked about it I will wait for you." I smashed my lips on his and kiss him as I have never kissed anyone... Damn, I love him. I felt Dario in between my legs. I looked over and I watched as Chris got his cock sucked by Charlie. Chris locked his eyes on me there is something between us that no one will ever understand. We went from friends to him you could say taking care of me to Him hating me to now. Damn, that's hot, he never looked away from me.

Dario saw what I was looking at..." You like that huh momma" he chuckled in my ear...I just nodded my head yes. " Are you ready?" He asked as I felt his very large member at my entrance. " Yes, I need you inside of me Dario." He gently pushed into me. I felt myself open wider than ever... Then I felt him reach my hymenal tissue. " Ryan grabbed my hands and looked at Dario .." she's ready Daddy"
He pushed breaking it. I screamed it hurt s bad. Tears roll down my face. " I'm sorry baby I promise I'll never hurt you again," Dario said looking down at me. I saw the tears run down his face before falling onto me moving slowly in and out of me kissing my shoulder and then I felt it... His k9s bit into me. I felt the blood drip down then it was gone, he licked me where he bit me. Afterward, we both came together.
Dario kissed me and whispered "baby your not done yet we all have to do this we all have to make you ours"
Axel was the next one he was so gentle and kissed me all over when it came time for him to mark me it was not as bad as Dario's. When it came time for Chris it was different. He licked my cum filled pussy then he pushed into me staring at me He brought his huge hand to my throat squeezing until I felt my air leave my body. It felt so amazing. Then he flipped me over to my hands and kneels wrapping my hair in his hand. he pulled me to where my back was against his chest. it felt as if he was displaying my body for everyone to see that he was claiming me as his. He rammed himself into me one last time before he pulled my neck to his mouth and bit. I came just with his bite. He whispered in my ear "Mine" I looked back at him "I have always been yours" We fell on to the bed together. I felt so free now. I could not explain why but I do. He kissed me from the back of my neck all the way down to my ass. He spread my ass cheeks and licks my asshole "Mmm, Chris is a fucking ass man" Dario yells out taking a shot of whiskey. Dario came over to me "Here baby you look like you need a drink." He gave me the bottle and I put it to my mouth and looked around the room and seeing all of my men. I threw my head back taking a big drink "Oh my pussy is gonna be sore in the morning" I looked and Mario stood beside Axel "Come here big boy I have something I need you to take care of for me" The guys laugh at me. I took one more big drink before turning to my Baby boy looking him in his eyes before I kissed him "I can't wait to feel you baby" He smiled at me.

I felt Mario grab me then I heard "Lay flat on your stomach little one" I did as I was told he then spreads my legs I turn and looked at Ryan and Charlie both my timid little boys. Mario slammed into me I whimper it hurt a little bit but felt good. He didn't waste any time he got to the point and marked me near Dario's mark. As he got off of me he smacked my ass really hard.

When it came time for Charlie, he was afraid of hurting me and asked every second if I was ok. Then it came time his bite sent me into a magical place. I laid there with him in me not letting him move. He kissed me and said quietly "Momma I need to go fix you something to eat" He got up and left me.
They all came and kissed me. Dario was the last one he looks me in the eyes "You are so amazing " I smiled at him. I have been marked by 5 of my 6 mates.

Dario looked at Ryan..." Ok, baby boy, you can take care of her now."

Ryan ran me a warm bubble bath then carried me and laid me in the bathtub...." Baby come and get in with me, please... I need you so much right now."

" Yes Momma " I watched him undress ... He is so beautiful..... And mine. He crawled behind me and held me.

" Happy birthday our Luna Goddess"