17-Time

I decided that want to spend time with each one of the guys. I want to get to know each of them. I talked to Dario about what I wanted to do and he thought that would be a good idea seeing how he will be busy over the next few weeks with training and things like that. We graduated last week. We had a big party. I wasn't allowed to drink because of the mating thing. We don't know yet if I am pregnant yet or not. I really hope I am. I want to make Dario happy. There is a good chance that I am either by Dario or Axel. It doesn't matter who is the Bio father the baby will have 6 fathers. Ryan and I have not mated yet. We are waiting to find out if we are having a baby yet or not. it's only been 2 weeks.

Dario Chris Mario and Axel had to go handle something out of town. They took about 15 guys with them so it must be big. I am scared that one day they are gonna leave and not come back. Ryan and Charlie are making sure they keep me busy. We have been shopping and going out to eat at nice places. We even went to the fair. I really wished all my boys could have been with me.

It's been 2 weeks now and Dario has only called me 3 times since he has been gone. I am missing him so much. Axel has called me a few times he has a little more time on his hands them Dario and Chris I guess.Mario sends me a good morning text but nothing else. I know he reads my texts to please call me. We went and got a test yesterday because I did not start my period. We are gonna be having a little one in 8 months...Ryan and Charlie are happy. I messaged Dario and Axel to call me when they could I needed to talk to them. I am still waiting.

Another week has gone by and my guys haven't called. Ryan sees the hurt in my eyes. He has been such a sweetheart. He does everything in his power to make me feel better. Tonight we took our relationship to another level. We crawled into bed and I took my clothes off like every night. Tonight he started kissing my back up to my neck. He then laid me back on the bed. "I told you that I wanted you all to myself.... and tonight I have you" He whispered to me before Kissing me so passionately. He is so fucking sexy. His touch drives me crazy. He worked his way down to my hot and wet core. Sucking and licking me until I came so hard....."Momma, you are so fucking wet ... I hope I don't hurt you" I was confused I didn't think anyone could be bigger than Dario but then again I really haven't seen Ryan hard yet. He stands on the side of the bed and gets undressed until he gets to his boxers. I get on my knees on the bed he leans down and kisses me. I had to run my hands all over his amazing body. He is more built than Dario and Chris Axel maybe a little bigger. I can't believe I sat in class with him for 3 years and never noticed him. I grabbed his waistband on his boxers "I love you Annabella " "I love you too" I tell him as I pull his boxers down. "Oh My MMM" I grab his huge cock and lick it and then put as much as I can In my mouth. "Oh, momma that feels so good... I have something to tell you and I hope you don't get mad" I stop and look up at him .... " you are the first one that has ever touched me I am a virgin " I didn't know what to say I just looked at him and pulled him to me kissing him. We slowly fall back onto the bed kiss and touching each other. I grabbed his member and placed him at my entrance " when you are ready, Baby boy you can push inside of me." a couple of seconds later I feel him slowly enter me. It Hurts a little bit. He is almost completely inside of me I hold his hips still "l need to get used to you Baby " " I'm sorry momma " I give him the go-ahead to begin Once he got used to making love to me he started going faster and harder... "oh Baby boy you are gonna make Momma cum ..... " " "Cum all over my cock Annabella please," he said in his low husky sexy as fuck voice. "OOOOOoooooHHHhhh Ryan God you feel so good inside of me " "Can I cum Momma please " "Yes baby feed momma your seed " We lay in each other arms for a little while. " I thought you have had sex before Baby," I told him as he was rubbing my stomach. " No I was always afraid of my size ... then I saw Dario and I felt ok making love to you. You are amazing I love being inside of you...." We fell asleep in each other arms.

I still have not told Dario Chris and Axel that we are having a baby I will be almost 3 months this week. I don't understand why they are not calling me. Am I not important to them? We are going to the doctor today for my first ultrasound. Just to see how far along I am. Me Charlie and Ryan get to the Doctor. I get some funny looks from the other mothers. I had 2 fine ass men one on each side of me. I have gained more weight since I have been with the guys. They don't mind at all they love my Softness as they call it. We get called back. The doctor spreads the jelly on my stomach. He puts the doppler on my stomach ..... Well, there is Baby A and there is Baby B Miss Annabella ..... OMG, We are having 2 babies. He is the pack's Baby doctor and he knows who I am ... "You know that these babies don't have the same father you mated with them the same night didn't you?"

"Yes 5 out of the 6 "

"It's more and likely The first 2 men Miss Annabella "

"Dario and Axel" I whisper out loud then it hit me "something is wrong with Dario Ryan Call Daddy Now please Charlie Call Axel NOW please Dario is hurt" I look up at Charlie and he walks out of the room. I grab my stomach and scream... I know something happened to my Alpha. Ryan grabs me " momma please calm down I know it hurts but our babies are in you and they need to stay there. " I look at him and he pulls me into his chest. What was supposed to be a happy moment turned into hell? Charlie came back in..... "Momma they are coming home in the chopper... Let's go get momma some food Ry then we need to go to the hospital they will be here in 45 minutes.

We went and got the food I wasn't really hungry but I knew I had to eat because of my babies. We watched the chopper land on the roof. We calmly walk in the back. I looked up and seen Axel standing in front of me covered in blood. I stood there shaking my head no. He grabs me and holds me tight " I'm sorry Momma he didn't make it" he cries in my ear but I still felt him. I felt as if he was near. Maybe it is because I have his child inside of me. " I didn't even get to tell him he was going to be a daddy" Axel pushes me back and looks at me " your having a baby?" I hold up 2 fingers " Dario and yours Ax I just found out today " He holds me tighter "We will never let his child forget him" I looked over and there stood Chris Axel let me go as Chris gently grabbed me pulling me into him" Momma he told me to tell you he loves you and he is sorry " My world just crashed... I lost my Dario, I lost the man that saved me I lost my soulmate. My child's father.