Taken & Tortured (1 of 4)

Read this: Trigger warning

Will be mentions of
- Blood

-The Forced Naughties

-Curse words

-Sexual stuff

-Abuse

I said that just incase people get triggered by the word, I will put a warning like this
⬇️
[⚠️Trigger⚠️

When the Forced Naughties come, which will be multiple times, and there will be more parts of this. So you can skip the Forces Naughties part, it'll end with this
⬇️
[Done]

And this Chapter will be considered 18+

So if your not comfortable with the Forced Naughties but still want to read this chapter then I advise you skip the parts.

Now let's begin.

Noi's POV
I was well rested in Leif's arms, his muscular figure rubbing against my sorta muscular figure.

When suddenly BANG an explosion is heard, Me and Leif are awaken by this and we rush out to go see what it is.

Everyone was freaking out and running, the guards were running towards the threat while citizens were running to the safe houses.

Me and Leif decided to help fight, since I had my magic back I could fight properly.

We meet with Ava, Rhys, Pierce, and Asch "Princess Ava you go to the safe houses will be fine here." Pierce tells her.

"Okay be careful guys." She says before running to the safe houses.

We head to battle when I see some of those Shadow demons Piper had told be about. And that Gordan one of our enemies could make them.

That must mean they were close bye, I thought before I felt a hand on my shoulder and a hand wrap around my mouth dragging me away "MFPH!" I mumble as I'm dragged away.

I try to fight whoever this was but their grip was wrong and they had like four arms.

I get tied up and I look to see it was John and Gordan who did this.

"Hello my little Noi~" John chuckles and I struggle to get out.

I look next to me to see Prince Asch was tied up as well.

John and Gordan walk out to go do something and from the distance we heard John scream "HAVE FUN WITHOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND PRINCE LEIF!" He laughed, wow he really hated Leif.

They walk back and take us with them to wherever we were going, blindfolding us first.

At the secret base
Me and Asch were thrown in a cell, the place we were in was a giant cave, that has a huge hole in the roof letting the moonlight sink in, with cells on the side and a throne in the middle.

Me and Asch could move freely but couldn't use our magic, because they took my crystal and Asch's away.

"Prince Asch are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine, now how will we get out of here?" He asks, and I look around, there was no sign of escaping.

"I don't think will be able to escape in this cell, but there has to be some way." I tell him and he groans.

"Well, will get out of here either way, because even if we can't find a way out the others will come eventually." He says, and I nod.

A few hours later
It was the middle of the night when suddenly John and Gordan come in threw the door sized hole in the cave wall "You two! Let us out now if you know what's best for you!" Prince Asch threatens but they only laugh.