How will we return now

I'm back and not Dead! 🤩
Quick question can someone explain a Power Bottom to me I saw some people putting comments saying that they can see Asch being a Power Bottom and I wanted to know what that was so I can see if I could include it in Asch and Rhys relationship so I can make you guys happy while reading the book

Rhys POV
When we got to this place they call the Magic Council Mountain, we walked in the caverns to see it was dimly lit but suddenly we made it to a huge room in the caverns "This is the Council hall." Yukimo says and jumps down cause it was a pretty short drop "Okay so I will have My brother Lee sort rooms and for now you guys can explore don't worry people won't question your in here cause no one can get in here without going threw the front door, plus they know all our enemy's." Yukimo explains and we all nod and Leif, Noi, Asch, Pierce, and I head off to a small room to chat.

"So what do we do now that we've completed the mission?" Noi asks.

"Well Rhys contacts Lady Grandma and she brings us back to Dameos." Leif sits down on a barrel.

"But we can't just leave Ava...." Pierce had a sad look on his face and guilt started to rise within us I then look down to see my necklace gone the one that I talk to Lady grandma through.

"Wait where's my Necklace!? The one I use to contact Lady grandma!" I jump up and the others look at me in horror.

"Wait are you saying you lost the necklace!?" Asch asks and I slowly nod and they all groan "How will we return now?" Asch asks once again and this time I do not have an answer.

"I-I don't know." I reply feeling helpless and weak, I've never not had an answer before to a problem.

"Well there has to be something maybe a spell book in a Library, there has to be a library here right?" Noi says and we all nod in agreement.

"I'll go look for a library right now, for now you guys should explore our surroundings and get to know the people here." I say and walk off the find the library which some people point me towards.

Noi's POV
I was walking around when I walked into this room that had a cauldron in the middle and a bunch of supplies, potions, and bottles everywhere as well as books "Excuse me." I jump and turn around to see a girl with A very light brown hair that was cut up to her neck, she wore black clothes with chains coming out of her pants and had a skull on her spaghetti strap shirt.

"Y-yes?"

"Who are you and why are you in The potions room it's off limits to people without a license, do you have one, if not you could politely ask for one." She walked up to me putting her hand out probably for this so called license.

"O-Oh I'm sorry, I was actually exploring while my room was being set up, This Girl Yukimo said she would let us stay here and help out our world with our magic problem." I explained and she lowered her hand.

"I see, well even so I need to kindly ask you to leave this room you don't have authorization to be in here." She kindly asked and I nodded, I felt my stomach groan and put a hand on it slowly growing hungry "You Hungry?" She asked I nodded and she smiled "Come with me I'll show you the cafeteria."

She took my hand and began to drag me with her "Oh thank you." I thanked her.

"No problem, what's you name anyway?" She asked.

"Noi, what's yours?" I asked curious who she was.

"Piper I'm the twelfth member of the council."

Leif's POV
I walked into this big room that looked weird, it has shrines and trees, I then look to see in the middle a boy who was painting a rose, I slowly creep up not trying to get caught "No need to sneak around, I'm always open for visitors." I here a voice come from the boy he turns and I see the light reflect off his light brown hair and his light brown eyes sparkle "I'm Joshua, you must be one of the other worldly creatures Yukimo was talking about in the council meeting." He puts his stuff down and puts out his hand to shake, I was hesitant but shook it.

"I'm Leif, ummm what is this room?" I asked

"Oh just a room Ruby designed for me, she may not be a council member but she sure is like family, in fact everyone here is like family that's what the magic society is all about." Joshua laughed and picked up a stick with fur on the end and said "Wanna try?" I took the fury stick and he held out a round shaped plate with colours on it "I'll hold out the pallet, you take the paint brush and dip it in any colour you want, it doesn't matter if you ruin the painting it was just for fun anyway, if you wanna use a new colour dip it in the water then dry it with the towel okay." He explained and I nodded beginning to paint.

The out of pure curiosity I asked "Hey you said the Ruby girl wasn't part of the council, if so is everyone else part of the council?" I asked and he laughed.

"What no that would be a huge council and most likely there would be fire and chaos everywhere, no no, there are twelve people in the council all in different rankings, I'm the fourth ranked strongest member." He explains and I nodded impressed with their system "You see the higher your ranking is the more responsibility you have and the more you get to go out in battle." He leaned against a pillar.

"Interesting." I said I wonder what the others are up to?