The magic Council

Warning this chapter contains Swears and Blood 13+ content

The Dameos and Ava woke up and Looked around to see they were in a abandoned warehouse "Oh your up!" They hear a all so familiar voice say.

Only Ava, Pierce, and Noi can see them but they see Tiffany they're sitting on a create with John, Gordan, Sierra, Tom, and that mystery Gal that Kidnapped Ava they're.

"W-what do you guys want with us!" Ava was scared out of her mind last time they were kidnapped Noi was in the hospital.

"Well we know that the boys are Dameos and we've come to open a portal to they're world and kill all life in that world taking the remains of magic in that world." John spoke they all look shocked.

"H-how?" Leif asked they only laughed.

"Well magic exists in this world, and your so called princess doesn't have magic she's been lying to you, but can't really say anything when you've been lying to her, you say you're looking to move into this world but we're sent here to see if it was safe when really you want to steal magic from this world, You know not every human has the gift of magic Ava, you do which is why it'll be so EASY TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU!" Gordan explained laughing like a psychopath.

"W-what are you talking about I-I don't have magic!" Ava was scared and the Dameos looked shocked.

"T-this whole time you've lied to us Ava..." Noi was upset.

Ava sighed and said "Yes but I was scared, but what they said is it true have you also been lying to me?" Ava asked the Dameos looked disappointed in themselves and nodded.

"Guess we all have been lying..." Rhys said disappointed in himself.

"Awww how sad and heartfelt they're last moments will be confessing how they're lying to one another." Tom said sarcastically.

"Oh well Bianca wanna do the honours of choosing who we kill first~" Sierra Grins.

The girl who kidnapped Ava got up and pointed at Noi "NO!" Leif struggled to escape, John smirks and gets up.

"Since he's my catch I'll kill him, it's such a shame I didn't get to have fun first~" John Palmed Noi and his hand was turned to some demon hand as he brought it up to strike.

Noi was in tears and scared, as well as feeling violated of his personal space "Did you know that kidnappings happen on Purpose like the kidnapping that got Noi in the hospital~" Tiffany cooed.

"What are you talking about!" Ava yelled at her.

"The kidnapping we hired those guys to kidnap you all this tome it has led up to THIS MOMENT RIGHT HERE, ME BEING A NURSE NOI GETTING STABBED, LETTING YOU ESCAPE IT WAS ALL OUR LITTLE TRAP, THE SAME GUYS CORNERING ASCH, TOM GETTING RHYS DRUNK ALL OUR LITTLE TRAP THAT YOU STUPIDLY FELL INTO!" Bianca Explained and it suddenly all made sense to them now, this whole time they've been getting played.

"And now little Noi's going to go first like he was supposed to at the hospital~" Tom was about to strike when suddenly he got kicked back.

A girl with brown hair and a green strike in her bangs kicked him she had a black Hat and dark grey jean shorts with a black crop top with a skull in the middle, with a hoodie around her waist which was black, and some black Nike's, she had brown eyes and beach wavy hair, wearing a green gem necklace around her neck which glowed.

"Miss me~" she laughed getting up to just smile at the six.

"Shit how the hell did you catch onto us without us knowing!" Tiffany's hands glowed pink ready to strike.

"I have my ways~" the mysterious girl said "And Jesus John, you really like violating men what the heck is wrong with you?" The girl said her hand was now engulfed in fire.

"UGH SHUT UP BITCH!" John ran at her turning into this creature about to claw when a wolf bit into his side making him crash out of the wall.

The wolf landed on his feet and turned into a Man with Midnight black hair, Jean blue eyes, he had a dark gray and Neon blue hood on, long hair that was tied into a ponytail, and ripped dale blue jeans, with Brown shoes.

"Ugh both the Council members are here!" Sierra groaned.

"WHO?" Asch asked not able to see anything as he was facing away from it all.

"Well I'm Yukimo and this is Alex I'm the leader of the Magic council and Alex is the vice leader!" She said In a cheery tone and then surrounded them all in flames "Anyways I don't have time for this bye bye Bastards!" She waved as she teleported all of them away.

Where they were teleported
Noi's POV
The girl teleported us away and we were in a forest now I felt something warm near my hand and look to see the girl burning the rope that was tied to us, once we were untied I hugged Leif and cried into his shoulder never feeling more violated in my life.

"Are you guys okay?" We heard a mans voice say and turn to see the boy that was with the girl say, we all nod and he smiles "Good now follow us, it's best your not in the city for a few weeks till they're off your trail, we have a place in the mountains you can stay with us, and well we can solve your magic crisis on your world." He said we all looked shocked.

"R-really!" Leif said he nodded an signalled the girl to bring out something, so she brought out this Case of something and opened it to show gems or all different colours.

"We call these power crystals, have these attached to you and you get unlimited magic for life." She said showing he necklace of the gem.

"Intriguing." Rhys said as the girl gave him a orange one wrapped around a neck chain  "Noi why don't you try it, you lost your magic helping us get here, it's the only way to know if it's real or not." Rhys handed it to me I nodded putting it around my neck.

When I tried to use magic it worked I could use my powers again.

"Amazing!" Asch said impressed, she handed Asch a black crystal, Rhys a blue one, Pierce a light blue one, and Leif a Green one, while handing Ava a Magenta one.

"O-oh I'm sorry you must be mistaken I don't have magic." Ava says.

"Hahah yes you do, I can sense a magic Aura around you, your parents must have been amazing magic users, it's okay not everyone knows they have magic until maybe they're twenty's or something like that." She puts the Crystal around her neck and smiles, she started to walk off and signalled us to follow so we did.