Library and Jealosy

Rhys POV
I had finally made it to the library and I started to search for ways to get back to Dameos, but also keep a permanent portal so we can visit Ava whenever we'd like so we wouldn't have to leave her I had been here for a hour or so and I still couldn't find anything, this place was very huge tho so I wouldn't be surprised, I'm amazed with all the knowledge they've gathered on their world and other dimensions and worlds "Where can I find a book that'll get a permanent portal to Dameos and here?" I asked myself.

"Here try this one." A man with a purple sweater handed me a book and I grabbed it.

"Thanks." I started to read "....Wait." I jerked my head back and saw the man at a table reading he had glasses and jet black hair with brown eyes.

"Hmm yeah need something else?" He asked.

"W-who are you!?"

"Oh I'm Zackery but call me Zack for short, I'm basically the librarian here and the 9th council member." He explained then started to explain their council system and how it worked "Now do you need anything else or can I go back to reading?" He asked and I slowly nodded and went back to reading the book as I sat down across from him.

I was about ten pages in and this book did help a lot when I saw a glimpse of Pink and white followed with pony tails of black hair, I got up and wanted to follow it out of pure curiosity "Who was that?" I asked myself.

"Most likely Claire the 12th council member, want me to introduce you to her?" He asked and I nodded, he got up and walked the direction she walked and I followed.

We turned a corner to see the girl she had dark brown skin and she looked up her hair covered her left eye and she smiled, I saw a lot of what Ava calls plushies "Hi Zack!" She got up and hugged the boy then looked at me "Hi I'm Claire who are you? I've never seen you around before!" She put out her hand to shake mine and I shook her hand.

"Rhys I'm from Dameos."

"Ah so your one of the other worldly things Ms. Yukimo was after!" She smiled brightly.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

"Well I should get going now I have to make it to Ash's (Different person) and deliver his potion before it's late!" She rushed off with a potion in hand.

"I have to go to Tera needs me to go on a rescue mission, I'll see you later Rhys." Zackery walked off but said one more thing before he left "You can take the book as long as you return it in a week."

Wow this was an interesting experience, so there is another someone else with the same name as Prince Asch and they have a excellent system going on here, as well as their research in knowledge of other things is amazing! I thought to myself and decided to continue reading

Asch's POV
I was walking around and exploring the place when I fell back and heard crashing everywhere "Oh god I'm so so sorry!" I heard a hyper voice say I look up to see a girl with blond hair and green eyes her hair was braids that separate in two, she wore a yellow maids dress from what we see in those anime things that Ava show us "Here let me help you up sir." She offered and I took her hand "I am so so so sorry, it's be very hard to see things when My face is covered in boxes, anyways are you hurt anywhere?" She asked offering to treat any bruises or wounds.

"I'm fine, but next time ask for dam help someone is going to get hurt if you keep that up!" I angrily said, still angry she made me fall.

"I know and I am very sorry, it's just my job as 11th council member, is there any way I can make it up to you sir?" She asked and I thought for a second.

"Do you know where the Library is? I have a friend there that I need to talk to." I asked and she nodded.

"Follow me I'll show you the way!" "I'll just clean this up later heh..." she looks at the mess and walk away, I follow her to these giant doors which she pushes open "Here is the library, anyways I have to go and clean u-," the girl was about to leave when we heard a voice.

"P-prince Asch!" I look to see Rhys shocked to see me here.

"Oh, ummm, hey Rhys..." I say hoping he won't run like usual.

"Umm, hello, who's this?" He says a little annoyed.

"I'm Sandy the 11th council member, it's nice to meet you!" She puts out her hand to shake his which he hesitates to shake but does anyway "any who I have to go clean up those potions before anyone gets hurt, bye now, it was nice meeting you, Asch, and Rhys." She wave goodbye and I wave back and here a slight groan come from Rhys.

I turn to see him walking away, I start to Follow "Rhys can I please talk to you!" I say and he turns back to look at me.

"What?" Rhys says in annoyance.

"I'm sorry for pressuring you into telling me what was wrong, I just really don't like seeing you upset, so I wanted to find out what was bothering you to help fix it...." I apologize and there was a slight silence before I spoke up again "I'll leave I understand if you don't want to speak to me right now....." I begin to walk away when I hear.

"I forgive you." Come from Rhys.

I smile and walk out leaving him to study.

Rhys's POV
Why was a girl with Asch... Am I jealous?

Btw before you judge Sandy I will be listing the council members and some info on them

Yukimo
Rank:1st
Age:18
Relationship:Alex(Fiancé)
Sexuality:Bisexual
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Sagittarius

Alex
Rank:2nd
Age:19
Relationship:Yukimo(Fiancée)
Sexuality:Straight
Gender:Male
Zodiac:Leo

Lee
Rank:3rd
Age:17
Relationship:Joshua (Boyfriend)
Sexuality:Gay
Gender:Male
Zodiac:Aries

Joshua
Rank:4th
Age:18
Relationship:Lee(Boyfriend)
Sexuality:Gay
Gender:Male
Zodiac:Scorpio

Tera
Rank:8th
Age:18
Relationship:Zackery(Boyfriend)
Sexuality:Straight
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Aquarius

Zackery
Rank:9th
Age:18
Relationship:Tera(Girlfriend)
Sexuality:Straight
Gender:Male
Zodiac:Libra

Piper
Rank:5th
Age:19
Relationship:Gray(Husband)
Sexuality:Straight
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Cancer

Gray
Rank:6th
Age:19
Relationship:Piper(Wife)
Sexuality:Bisexual
Gender:Male
Zodiac:Taurus

Ash(Ashlee)
Rank:7th
Age:19
Relationship:Claire(Wife)
Sexuality:Straight(Technically)
Gender:Transgender (Female to Male)
Zodiac:Capricorn

Claire
Rank:12th
Age:19
Relationship:Ash(Husband)
Sexuality:Pansexual
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Gemini

Wendy
Rank:10th
Age:19
Relationship:Sandy(Wife)
Sexuality:Lesbian
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Pisces

Sandy
Rank:11th
Age:19
Relationship:Wendy(Wife)
Sexuality:Lesbian
Gender:Female
Zodiac:Virgo