Thank you

Pierce's POV
I was helping Ava get the groceries when she said "Pierce I need to go grab something, you stay right here don't move." She told me I nodded doing what she said and staying where I was.

Bout one minute later I saw someone struggling to grab something so I went to help them they were a short female human with Orange hair and blue tips with Red eyes, I grabbed the thing they were reaching for and handed it to them "Thank you!" She said I nodded "I'm Sierra." She put her hand out and I took it shaking it "Whats your name?" She asked.

"Pierce." I responded

"Beautiful name." She complimented my name I nodded and went back to wait for Ava "You waiting for someone?" She asked I nodded.

"I'm waiting for Princess Ava to return." She smiled.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked I blushed I wish I thought than simply reply.

"No, I'm her friend." I address myself to one of the people Ava'a dads rule.

"Hmmm interesting well it was nice meeting you Pierce I'd love to hang out sometime to get to know you more." She suggested and I thought of a idea.

"How about Tomorrow then?" She looked back at me and grinned.

"Perfect!" She clapped her hand together "Let's meet at the mall, around about 1:30 pm?" She asked I nodded and she smiled then left.

When Ava returns
"Hey Pierce lets go." Ava said I nodded then remembered to remind her about my plans on Saturday.

"WOW huh guess everyone's going out on Saturday I'll be all alone in the apartment but hey that's perfect gives me some free time alone!" She smiled and slightly smiled back and we went home and placed the groceries on the counter.

Leif's POV
I was getting ready to hang with Tiffany tomorrow while Noi was getting ready to hang with Ugh John I swear If that bastard does anything I'll kill him!

I sigh and look to see Noi Waiting for me to cuddle him I chuckle and walk over to our bed, well mine but he's going to move in Sunday and we begin to fall asleep Noi's head laying on my chest and me putting my hands around his water pulling him close to cuddle for the night as we fall asleep