A date

Everyone: Gosh how can Asch be so dumb, Rhys deserves better.

Me: Time to make Asch suffer and a Traumatized bean and everyone feel guilty for him UwU

Everyone: Oh No what have we done

Me:

A few months later Leif's POVIt had been a while since we have entered Earth, Yukimo informed us she had some of her best magic users slowly transporting magic somehow to our world but she didn't have a spell to get us back to our world as transpo...

It had been a while since we have entered Earth, Yukimo informed us she had some of her best magic users slowly transporting magic somehow to our world but she didn't have a spell to get us back to our world as transporting magic and us is a total different story.

So I thought while we were here I'd ask Noi on a date, and he said yes, today was the day for the date and I was getting ready, Wendy designed a outfit specially for me and Noi for this date.

Rhys helped me set the table, since I didn't know how but he did since he would help back in the Castle when Prince Asch's family would eat dinner.

I was wearing a army green jacket with a dark grey shirt and black suit pants, I waited for Noi at the place which was Joshuas painting room that he let me use for tonight.

When I heard a door open I turned to see Noi walk in wearing a Navy blue turtleneck sweater, and black leggings "Hey Leif!" Noi said walking towards me.

"Hey." I said gesturing for a kiss and he wrapped his arms around my neck as I did his waist and we did a quick kiss and then I seated him across from me. And sat down.

I took Noi's hands in mine and he said "This is beautiful, I can't believe you set this up Leif."

"Well I want my very special boyfriend to have the best of the best." I said and saw blush creep up on Noi's cheeks.

"L-Leif!" He flushed and I chuckled.

"What it's the truth." I said and he smiled.

"Well thank you." He said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

"The food should be here soon, I had your favourite made." I said and he gasped.

"Pizza!" He said and I nodded.

It was Noi's first and favourite human food, so I asked if we could have it for our date, me and Noi laughed at our silliness, not long after our food came in on plates, served by Sandy, and Claire they went out when they were done, leaving us alone.

We chatted over dinner and when we were finished admired the beautiful scenery before our eyes.

"You think our world would love having these things in our world?" Noi asked.

"Maybe, or they may think it's a sign of war....... who knows!" I replied and we both laugh at what I had said.

We talk over dinner and end it by sharing a kiss and then heading to bed.

Johns POV
"So how will we make them suffer John?" Gordan asks me.

"Easy, will target their prince, and maybe Noi, just because I want a taste of that body so bad~." I chuckle as I watch them through magic.

"And how will we make Asch suffer?" Gordan asks.

"Well———." I whisper to him my plan.

He grins "Oh how I'll have fun with this~" Gordan looked the most excited he's been all year, oh how we were in for a treat "But the body-." I cut him off.

"Don't worry Tiff has a potion that changes body types." I say and end the magic screen "Now let's get to kidnapping shall we."

Gordan nods "How will we get in though?" He asks.

"I have ways, and a traitor inside for a reason." I laugh.

Gordan grins and we head off to our meeting spot with our little inside 'friend'

Sorry it's so short, but I have big plans for next chapter (To make y'all regret being mean to Asch, and making him suffer) it should be out soon but remember that probably most likely is lie lmao 😂