Need a Hand?

Leif's POV
I woke up in my bed with Noi in my arms we began dating yesterday which was the best day of my life he was finally mine and I wasn't going to let him go no matter what *Yawn* Noi began to yawn and wake up, he looked at me and smiled "Morning." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Morning beautiful~" I complemented him and he chuckled and kissed me on the lips we stayed laying in bed for a good five minutes or so until we were ready to get up, When we went to the living room we saw Pierce, and Ava Making breakfast, then Rhys reading a book on the couch.

"Hey guys!" Noi said and sat on the couch.

I went up to Ava and asked "Where's Asch?"

She looked at me and said "He went out early I don't know why probably needed some fresh air." Ava told me I nodded and went to sit beside Noi.

Asch's POV
I was taking a walk to get away from it all, ever since Noi got in the hospital everything has been crazy I just needed a break something to calm me down, I turned into a alley way and saw this open space between the building I walked to the middle and heard a voice "Well well well what do we have here?" I heard a voice say and turned to see three men behind me.

I backed up "Get out of my way now, or else you will regret it!" I ordered they only chuckled.

one grabbed my arms and pinned me to a wall "I'm just going to say this right now but your hot, and now your body's mine." I then remembered this guys face he was the one who stabbed Noi when they were kidnapped.

"Y-you, you stabbed him!" I yelled, he looked confused.

"Hmm can you refresh my memory, cause I've stabbed multiple people." He laughs then gets knocked out, I look to see a human with dark clothes knock him out, he had black hair and Purple eyes.

"You okay?" He asked in a depressing tone.

"Y-yeah, who are you?" I asked him he sighed and said.

"The names Gordan, you?" He asked my name.

"Asch." I spoke he nodded.

"What are you doing out here all alone." He asked I sighed.

"I needed to get away from all the drama that's been going on, that guy stabbed my friend and put him in the hospital, then when he got out me and my other friend got into a fight, then he confessed that he loved me, and now I'm so confused." I explain he chuckles and says.

"I know how that feels, My girlfriend broke up with me, then I got fired from my job, my house burned down, and it all led up to my current life."

"What's your current life?" I asked he looked freaked out and hesitated.

"Ummm well I'm depressed, work at a fast food joint, and all my friends hate me!" He said with worry in his voice but I shrugged it off, he looked at me "Hey wanna hang out some time?" He asked.

I thought for a second not really knowing what to do, no ones really going to be home Saturday Noi is hanging out with John, Leif is going to hang with that Tiffany girl, and Then Rhys.... said he'd be hanging with That Tom guy... "sure, is Saturday good?" I asked he nodded.

"It's perfect." I smiled and he told me to meet him at this restaurant.

A few hours later
Rhys POV
I was reading a book while Ava was our looking for a job, Pierce was in the spell pool, then Leif and Noi were in Noi's Room, I heard the door open and look to see prince Asch return from his walk, I ignore him and he sits down I can see him slightly smiling so I decided to ask "What are you so happy about my prince?"

He looks at me and said "I'm hanging out with some guy named Gordan on Saturday."

I felt my heart drop but I couldn't say anything cause I was hanging out with Tom on Saturday so all I did was get up and go to my room, I felt like I could cry but didn't.

Asch's POV
Is Rhys okay, why did he look so sad when he left?