Ambushed

Warning contains swears

Leif's POV
We made it to the place that Yukimo's brother is supposed to be and the stops at the entrance "Okay, we all have to stay close together, and if we get ambushed run, the bracelets I gave you will help us keep in touch and help us locate eachother if you press this button." Yukimo explains and presses a button showing all of us our locations.

"Okay, so what exactly does your brother look like?" Asch asks and Yukimo sighs.

"If you see someone shorter then Ava who is a slutty, little Tsundere, meaning he's a little brat most the times, has a huge ego, likes to get in fights, may look like a kid but is 17, is extremely strong, and has a flower crown of dark roses around his head, looks like a girl, but that's only cause he's a femboy, then yeah that's him." Yukimo chuckles slightly and heads inside.

We all followed and made sure to stay close to one another, checking each corner and room in this place until I had that stranger feeling we weren't alone, that's when I noticed pink goo on the ground, so I picked some up with my sword "Hey what's this?" I showed it to Yukimo and she gasped.

"OH F-!" She was cut off by growls and we all turned back to back to see little pink sludges on the ground "Run.....RUN!" Yukimo yells and grabs my hand as we all run in separate directions, as little pink globs chase is down.

Asch's POV
Me and Rhys run a separate way from everyone else as we were being chased by Pink globs, so I decided to stop and fight them "PRINCE ASCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rhys asks as he stops in his tracks and turns to me.

"Holding these guys off! Now go Rhys!" I say and he yells back.

"NO COME BACK HERE WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE CAPABLE OF!" Rhys says but I ignore him and run in to fight them.

I fended a couple off when one bit my leg and it felt like my leg was being chopped off, I scream in pain when it was pushed off by Rhys he picks me up bridal style making me flush up and runs off with me in hands "Sometimes I wonder how your still alive...." he groans and I look away.

Is he mad at me again....? I thought.

After escaping the Pink blobs
Rhys was panting and then put me down on the ground and lifts the leg that got bit on his lap and rolled up my clothes to see the  big bite mark, it was bleeding quickly, and left with pink sludges around it "I swear Prince Asch, you doing stupid stuff like this will be how you die!" He says as he grabs some medical supplies he brought and cleans the area which I whine at because it stung and then he wrapped it in bandages.

"Why don't you use magic to heal me....." I say and go to use the spell myself when he grabs my hand and stops me.

"No, Remember what Yukimo said when we were walking to here, she said try to limit your magic use as most the creatures in the place can smell magic Essenes and Residue!" Rhys says and I whine as he smacked my hand, I don't know why but whenever I'm with Rhys I feel as if he has more control over me.... like I have to do what he says.

Rhys's POV
I look away from Asch then here a quite "I-I'm sorry...." from him and look to see he was shaking and scared out of his mind, I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his chin and pulled him close, placing my thumb between his soft lips.

He looks at me and closes his eyes giving me consent, so I lean in and kiss him as I caress his soft face, he wraps his arms around my neck and I kiss him more.

We eventually break the kiss and when I look at Asch's face it was so adorable, it was as red as a strawberry, and he was looking at me with such loving eyes, I wanted to ask him "Asch will yo-." I was cut off from footsteps so I decided to shut my mouth and Asch went back to serious mode, we hid behind the giant and tall rock and when we heard the footsteps stop we peek our heads out to see heels is what Ava called then, and they we're slightly moving.

We look at eachother and nodded and did a count down with our fingers and once we got to three we turned to fight it when it suddenly grabs Asch and threw it over her? Shoulder looks at me while holding an axe to Asch's throat "Alright who the Hell are you two?" She asked as he held the axe closer to Asch's throat, but the voice sounded like a boys for some reasons.

"Okay Ma'am-." I was cut off.

"First off I'm a boy, second off I wouldn't mess with me if I were you now tell me who are you!" He corrected me.

"LET ME GO IM A PRINCE!" Asch squirmed which only made the small boy angrier.

"Prince my A**, I don't care if your a f**cking god, I will never bow to you!" He says and tightens his grip on Asch.

"Prince Asch calm down, ummm I am Rhys, and we are here with Ms. Yukimo looking for her brother Lee." I explain and he looks at me.

"Oh good, finally that slow b***h has come." He let's go off Asch and Asch quickly runs to my side "Guess I should introduce myself, I'm Lee, the one you guys are looking for." He says as he puts his Axe on his back.

"That explains why she said you were bratty....and a slut..." Asch says as he massages his neck.

"THAT B***H SAID WHAT ABOUT ME! Oh hohoho she it's so DEAD!" Lee grabs two axes off his back "WHERE IS SHE!" He says and begins to walk off.

"We can show you!" I say and he looks back as o show him my bracelet.

"Okay then let's go!" He says and he walks towards me and I turn it on seeing three dots away from me and Asch "Let's go from the closets to the further ones." He says and begins to walk in the direction of the dots.

We made it to the first dot and he kicked open the door that was extremely large for his size, we look up to see Pierce struggling to get out of some giant plant that was trying to eat him, he looks at us and yells "HELP ME!" He says and me and Asch run and begin to beat the plant.

Lee's POV
Man are these guys from a different world? Do they not know how to deal with a KamaGir I mean if they are from a different world that would explain the horns I thought and sighed and began to walk up the plants base "I got it don't worry!" I yell at them and step in a huge bump that triggers the second head to rise I walk up then neck "DISTRACT THE OTHER ONE OKAY!" I command and Asch looked up at me.

"What other o- AAHHH!" He was cut off by the other head snapping at him and he dodged it and ran for his life with Rhys.

I walk up the neck and help pull the guy out till his feet were left in, "Bear with me okay." I say and he nods trusting me "HEY PLANT BRAIN OVER HERE!" I yell at the other head and it stares at me "3.....2.......1!" I yell and pull the guy out as the head snaps at me and I jump off the neck as it grips his friends neck not letting go.

I create a soft landing of dark roses so we wouldn't hit the ground and got off "Thanks but who are you?" The man look down at me.

"Lee, are you a friend of theses two?" I ask and he nods.

"I'm Pierce." He introduces and I nod.

"Okay let's head for the second dot, YUKIMO IM COMING FOR YOU, YA BASTARD!" I yell out and run in her direction as I memorized where the closest dot was.

At the second dot
I was rushing to open the door when suddenly I got pulled back "WOAH NO NO NO LEE!" A familiar voice yelled and I turned to see Yukimo and another man yell "It was a get away plan that we set for Tiffany and John." She explains.

"What but I thought-Wait what are they doing here!" Lee says shocked and everyone but Leif looks surprised she said that.

"Yeah, those pink monsters that were chasing us....They were summoned from Tiffany." Yukimo explains once again.

"But now that we found your brother Yukimo, let's go! Okay." The boy with white hair says and My sister nods and we begin to run to the entrance.

"Come on let's go home." Yukimo says as she picks me up.

"Also I heard you called me a brat....." I say angrily and she chuckles.

"Will talk about this later once were safe from your ex and his sister." Yukimo says and I nod and we begin to head back to the community.