Cafeteria and Bed Troubles

Noi's POV
Piper brought me to the Cafeteria and we sat down at a table of two then a boy came up "Piper, we have a mission when do you wanna start?" He asks and she sighs.

"How bout tomorrow. What's the mission even about?" She asks clearly annoyed that she had to go on a mission.

"Sure.... Who's this?" The blonde boy looks at me with his Shamrock green eyes.

"Oh I'm Noi, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" I ask introducing myself.

"Ah so your one of the creatures Yukimo and Alex went after. I'm Gray the 6th council member, as well as Pipers husband." He put his hand out to shake and I shook it, his style of clothes was like pipers but more masculine.

"Say when's Lee going to come back from his mission?" I hear Piper ask with worry in her voice.

Gray sighs "I honestly don't know, I'm starting to get worried, I don't know why Joshua isn't freaking out right now?!" He looks down visibly upset.

"Because I know Lee can handle himself." I hear a voice from behind and turn to see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, with Leif beside him.

"J-Joshua! We haven't seen you in days, you've been in your studio for a while now!" Piper says shocked.

The boy Joshua sits down and smiles "I know, and I'm sorry, but I've been preparing a art work for Lee's birthday!" He grins cheekily, I feel a hand wrap around my back and look to see Leif, I smile and and give him a kiss "Anyways who's this?" Joshua looks at me and Leif responds.

"My Boyfriend Noi, Noi this is Joshua." Leif looks at me and I see Joshua put out his hand to shake which I do accept.

"Oh hey guys!" I look up to see a blonde maid girl walk up to us.

"Hey Sandy." Piper slides a chair out for her.

She in between Piper and Gray, "So what are you guys getting?" She asks her friends, looks like she hasn't noticed Joshua tho.

"I don't know, I haven't seen the menu in days." Joshua slyly grins.

Sandy looks at Joshua and gasps "Joshua your alive!" She says jokingly, and everyone begins to laugh while Joshua has his mouth gapped open, and he was shocked she could come up with such a good joke.

"H-HEY!" Joshua sits up from his Chair a little bit annoyed.

"Calm your horses Joshua." We bear a voice say and turn to see a dark skinned girl with Black ponytails come up to us, she had a white and pink dress 'Kimono' on.

"Sup Claire!" Gray pats get back as she sits next to Joshua.

"Hello Gray, Piper, Sandy, and Joshua, and hello you two must be new I'm Claire nice to meet you!" She looks at me and Leif and smiles with a angelic look on her face like she's a innocent soul.

"Oh hello I'm Noi!" I reply back introducing myself.

"The names Leif." Leif introduces himself.

"Oh yes, pardon me how rude I haven't introduced myself, Im Sandy!" She introduces herself as she has an apologetic look on her face.

"It's okay, you were focusing on your friends!" I say and she smiles, then I feel hungry again "Ehehe, now how do we get food?" I ask and Piper grins.

"Come on I'll show you! You coming Leif since you new too?" Piper asks him and he nods and follows.

Leif's POV
After we finished, the five council members showed us what to do for fun around here, and then it was late so we went to me and Noi's room that we said we'd share.