Betrayal

Saturday 12:00 am
Noi's POV
I was waiting for John at the corner he wanted to meet me at, it was one minute later when I felt hands wrap around my waste and breathing on my shoulders, shivers went up my spine and elbowed the person in the stomach, I hear a groan behind me and turn to see John gripping his stomach "Strong, I like that in a Partner~" John started to touch me I sigh and start to walk off he follows.

We began to catch up, grabbed a coffee and something to eat by the time we were done John gets a phone call and leaves to the bathroom, a few minutes later he comes back "C'mon Noi let's go." I nod and follow him into this alley way, my gut tells me to start and run but before I can He grabs me and tackles, knocking me out

Leif's POV
I met Tiffany at the park and we started to hang out, and well she was rubbing up against me but I just ignored it, the day was almost over I was exited to see Noi again, she took me to the back of a building and when I look away I suddenly get knocked out.

Asch's POV
Me and Gordan we're hanging out at this place he called a skate park, he was showing me some of his moves that he does for fun and it looks fun so he helped me learn how to ride all day it was difficult but I got the hang of it.

When we were heading home we were at the front of the apartment no one was around, then I heard a voice say "Nighty night Aschy~" I suddenly feel sleepy and pass out.

Rhys's POV
Me and Tom were eating icecream and he challenged me to a contest on who could eat the most Of course I won, "Hey Rhys wanna grab a drink at the bar?" Tom asked and I was hesitant.

"Uhh I don't know last time we got drunk, then I did some really embarrassing stuff to Umm a friend." I told him he laughed.

"Cmon Rhys live a little, besides it'll only be a few drinks!" Tom convinced me so I nodded feeling ashamed but it helped drown my troubles with Asch.

A few hours later I was about to blackout, and I well did blackout.

Pierce's POV
Me and Sierra were Hanging out and she was really nice to be honest, cared for others, and was overall very nice.

"So what do you wanna do next?" She asked me I look over and sigh.

"I should head home now Ava and the others might be worried for me." I say she smiled and nodded agreeing to take me home.

When we got to the apartment I turned the corner and saw Prince Asch being knocked out cold but some black mist polluting from this guy.

"Oh god you weren't supposed to find out like this, well Bye Pierce!" I look back and then get knocked out by Sierra and everything went black.

Ava's POV
I was alone in the apartment but felt a strange aura around me not the Dameos but another, I look around but can't find anything, I go back to the living room and scream to find a girl they're, she smiles Psychotically and runs at me knocking every out.

Sorry these are so short I promise you next chapter will be long