News

Noi's POVMe and Leif woke up to ruckus and voices, so we decided to go check it out, we went outside and met up with Asch, Rhys, Pierce, and Ava

Noi's POV
Me and Leif woke up to ruckus and voices, so we decided to go check it out, we went outside and met up with Asch, Rhys, Pierce, and Ava.

Then we went down to the main area and Asch pushed three people to see what was going on, and Leif held me close so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd, and when we got to the middle we saw a girl with black hair and pale skin laying on the ground covered in blood, she had a purple hoodie, some headgear, and jeans.

"Alright everyone please move so we can give her medical attention!" We saw Yukimo move past with Claire and Sandy behind her "Okay Mandy your going to be fine, tell me what happened where's the team?" She bent down to the girls face and I got a good look at it, she had blood red eyes and sharp teeth.

"W-we were ambushed, everyone pro-prote-chted Lee and died, Lee's Sti-llll alive he saved me told me to c-come get hel-ph." She said like she was dying as the two other girls proceeded to use magic and heal her.

"Okay then, I'll go there myself!" She says and stands up.

"No Yukimo it's too dangerous!" A girl with orange hair and blue eyes comes from the balconies above.

"I have to he's my adopted little brother Tera!" She exclaims and continues to walk away, Asch follows after her.

"Asch, wait!" Ava says as she followed him to make sure he didn't cause a scene.

Of course Rhys follows to, to do the same and we trail behind.

We get to Yukimo packing weapons and food "I'm coming." Asch says and we all look at him like he's lost his mind.

"Uhhh no! It's too dangerous, I sent some of my best men on that mission and if they can get killed then so can you." She explains.

"I didn't ask I told you I'm coming." Asch says, he doesn't really take no for an answer, nor does he rarely ask for anything.

"No your not, I think you should just focus on getting back to you world, I'll focus on my people and family." She says then picks up a scythe and puts it on her back.

"I don't care, it's boring here in this cave, and I want to fight!" Asch says as he pulls out his weapon.

Yukimo sighs "Your going to come no matter what I do to stop you aren't you?" She asks and Asch nods.

"Asch you could get seriously hurt are you sure you want to do this?" Ava asks and Asch nods.

"I'm sure, and if any of you want to come with you may." Asch invites.

"If it's fighting involved I'm in!" Leif exclaims and I look at him worryingly.

"Oh god, ok fine, you guys can come but you listen to me so you live." Yukimo orders.

"Please I'm a prince and heir to the throne I don't listen to peasants." Asch says as he begins to walk off.

"Peasant my butt, you listen to me or to the dungeon you go, this is my world not yours." Yukimo gets in front of Asch and stomps her feet "And I'm serious." She glares at Asch with a serious look on her face.

"Alright let's go!" Leif says as he rips out his weapons, I pull his arm and he looks at me, he sees the worry on my face and kisses my forehead "Hey I'll be fine Noi, I'll come back I promise." He tells me and I stuff my face in his chest and he chuckles "Hey it's okay, it's okay." He rubs my back.

"What if you get hurt though...." I say and he kisses me again.

"I'll be fine, I promise you I'll come back unharmed." He promises me and kisses me once more.

"We will follow along." Rhys speaks up, and Pierce nods his head agreeing with Rhys.

"Alright, get your stuff, and also don't let the creatures of where we're going bite you their venom is really toxic." She warns them and I get even more worried for Leif and the others.

When Ava puts a hand on my shoulder "Hey it's okay Noi, they'll be fine." Ava reassures me and I smile softly.

"O-Okay." I say still worried.

That's when Joshua come in "I'm coming with, Lee's my boyfriend and I need to make sure he's okay!" Joshua says as he rips out a sword.

"Okay then let's all head out." Yukimo says as she leave the room, the rest follow her behind and me and Ava trail behind to watch them leave.

Everyone that was in this place watched them leave the caverns to go find that Lee boy.

I sigh and head back to my room to go to sleep, when Ava says "Want to grab something to eat Noi?" She asks and I look back at her.

I think about it, I mean I was hungry and it would help get my mind of everything that's been happening "Okay, you know the way to the cafeteria?" I ask and she shakes her head "It's okay I know the way." I say and she follows me and we enter the cafeteria which was open 24/7, we get some food and sit at a nearby table.

"It's crazy, of what's been happening recently." Ava says and I nod in a agreement.

"Yeah, say Ava, who will you choose to love?" I ask her a I bite into my food.

"Well, you and Leif are together so I don't wanna ruin your guys relationship." She says and I smile "It's obvious Asch is into Rhys now and Rhys kinda confessed to Asch already and I'm still confused about their relationship..." she says and I hum in agreement, their relationship is a mess right now "So I think I'm falling for Pierce." She says and I awe at that.

"Awww you guys would make a great couple!" I say and she smiles.

"Thanks Noi, You and Leif make a great couple already tho I don't wanna steal that title." She says and I laugh.

"Well it doesn't really matter to me as long as we're happy." I say and she nods.

"But if I'm being honest I do hope Asch and Rhys end up together, they seem like they'd be happy together." Ava says.

"Yeah they would." I agree and we finish up our food.

"What do you want to do now?" Ava asks and I think.

"Want to see if we can watch movies on a TV?" I ask and she nods, so we ask Alex and he helps carry a TV to Avas room, she goes to change into her new outfit.

"How do I look?" She asked and I turned to see her outfit this place gave her as I was wearing mine

It was the picture at the top!

"You look amazing!" I say and she smiles.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asks as she grabs the remote and turns on Netflix.

And I decided what movie we should watch and we stayed up all night watching Movies.