Chapter 4 = The Talk

My alarm clock woke me up and I turned it off. The my mom yelled " There is a 3 hour delay" I said " Ok and can I go to the dock?" Then I get dress, I am wearing a white t shirt, black pants, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket. I head to the dock so I can talk with Aqua about how a mermaid can turn into a human.

I got to the dock and yelled her name. And I saw her swimming toward me. She swam up and landed on the dock. I sat next to her. I asked her " How do a mermaid turn into a human? " She said " We are not suppose to speak of it but I guess like I can tell you. You see that small island? " I said "yah", then she said " Well there is this pool thing it is like a jacuzzi, well on a full moon if I am in there I can change into a human." I said the "Next full moon is in 2 days." Then I said " Can you please turn into a human just for a few days? " She said " I would hove to ask my dad. " I said ok. Then she said " Come back here in the evening today. " I said ok and I couldn't give her a hug because she is wet so I shook her hand and said bye, I have to go home and get my bag and get ready for another tiring school day. Aqua said bye and swam away.

As I walked home I thought about what her dad would say. Then I looked on my phone and I had 10 minutes until the bus would come so I ran home, got my book bag and ran outside. I got on the bus, looked at Mia and then thought about Aqua.

I got home from school and did my homework. I looked at the time and it was time to go to the dock. I headed to the dock and saw her and I ran to her. She saw me and smiled and I smiled back and said Hey. She said hi. Then she said my dad said...

_______________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter. Plz comment on ideas that you have on this book and vote if you like the book.