Chapter 13 = Kiddnapp Part 1

ALEX'S POV

I woke up on Aqua's bed. I looked next to me. She was not there. I thought she just went down stairs to see if she was cooking breakfast. I went down stairs and she was not there . I looked every where until I pasted the front door. There was a note on the door. I walked to the door and I took the note and went on the couch. The note said:

I TOOK YOUR SWEET LITTLE GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS ONE HEAVY SLEEPER. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER EVER AGAIN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE ABANDON WAREHOUSE ON WALL STREET. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHEN YOU COME BECAUSE I NOW YOU ARE GOING TO COME. LOVE YOU!!❤️

MIA

I had it will that girl she is too much. I got dress and took a granola bar and headed too my car. I put the GPS on and put in the address. I started driving. As I drove I thought about what Mia would want.

I arrived at the warehouse. It took me 15 to find the entrance. I entered the ware house and saw Mia and her friends standing there staring at me. " Where's Aqua?" I asked " First you have to do what I say and then I will release her." Mia said. " What do I have to do." I said back to her. " Break up with Aqua and get back together with me." Mia said back to me. I was shocked. I didn't know Mia wanted to be my girlfriend that much. " Well what is your answer." Mia said. " First show me Aqua." I said. " Fine" Mia said. She moved over and there was Aqua in a chair with duck tape over her mouth and a rope tied around her. Her eyes showed with fear. " So what is your answer?" Mia asked.
" My answer is...

______________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short I have to right fill in chapters until the end because I know what I am going to do in the end but I won't to at least make this book 20 chapters. What do you think Alex's answer? Comment what you think and if you get it right I will give you a shout out. Luv you guys!!! Also thanks for over 200 reads I never knew a lot of people would read my book. Thanks so much!!!

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋