Chapter 19 = The Last Day Part 2

Something came up from the water and pulled Aqua down. " AQUA!!" I screamed. Then all of a sudden the clouds went gray and you couldn't see the blue sky or sun. The waves got bigger. Aqua came up from the water in mermaid form. Then boom and wave came up over Aqua and pulled her deeper into the ocean. I couldn't see Aqua anymore. " AQUA WHERE ARE YOU." She came up again. " ALEX I NEVER COMPLETED MY MISSION THAT IS WHY MY DAD IS TAKING ME." " NOO I CAN'T LOSE YOU." Then Mia came out from the water. " YOU YOUR THE ONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DATED YOU. I JUST WANTED TO BE WITH AQUA." Now Mia looked sad. " I AM SOREY I JUST REALLY LIKE YOU AND I KNEW AQUA WAS GOING TO FIND YOU AND LOVE YOU BUT YOU NEVER SAID IT BACK TO HER."

After a long time of me and Mia yelling at each other. I saw Aqua struggling to fight against the wave. Then I decided what I had to do. I jumped in the water and swam as fast has I can to Aqua. When I reached her I grabbed her arm and pulled her to shore as fast as I can but it didn't work. " Aqua help me out here." " No I am sorry Alex. I love you with all my heart but I failed my mission. I can't go anywhere now that I am in the water." " But... But" " Sorry Alex but I have to go." She kissed me on the cheek and then she got out of my grip and let the water take her away. I swan really quick to he dock I got up and the dock and yelled...

-

Hey guys I did another chapter. I will make another one right now so stay tuned for that. I hope you like this book. I will be making a sequel to this book. So comment and vote. And thanks for all the reads. Luv you guys!

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋