Chapter 2 = The Break up

Today at school I was sitting next to Mia at lunch with her friends and mine. I was thinking how I would break up with her. There was so many ways. I could text her, call her, or I could give her a cheese cake with chocolate drizzle saying I am breaking up with you and many more. I think I am just going to break up with her now. Then suddenly I just blurred it out. Mia said " I know you are just mad because of your grade so I will talk to you later when you feel better. " My friends are looking at like what did you just do and I just shrugged.

Later on the bus I sat next to Mia and said it again" I am breaking up with you. Before you say anything I am not mad I just think we could use a break, you now some space." Then Mia said " Are you sure? Alex you know I love you and can't be without you. Please rethink this I think you are making a mistake. You are not suppose to break up with me I have to break up with you, I am the most popular girl in school if you break up with me my future boyfriends will think they can. " Then I said "No I broke up with you. I am the most popular guy and I just recorded myself braking up with you so if you tell anyone that you broke up with me I will show them my recording!" We were silent the rest of the bus ride.

At home I sat on my bed thinking what if I imagined seeing her what if I just broke up with Mia for no reason. Then I decided to go to the doc and throw rocks and see if she will come back.

I was throwing rocks into the water when I heard someone say "ow". I looked in the water, but I didn't see her. I was so upset that I imagined everything. Then she came out of the water and jumped onto the doc. I admired her she was so beautiful, she had brown hair, a blue tail, and rosy cheeks. Then she said " You now that it hurts when you throw rocks at me head." I said "Sorry." I asked her "What is your name?" She said " My name is Aqua. What is yours?" I told her my name is Alex and that she was really pretty. Then I asked her if she can ever turn into a human? She said " there is one why but no one can speak of it." Then she said she had to go. I decided to go home and think about her there

At home I was thinking I don't care what it takes I want to be with her. I am going there after school tomorrow and asking her how do mermaids become humans. But I just want to see what happens with Mia tomorrow. I have a feeling she told everyone she broke up with me.

This chapter is not that organized and I am sorry about that it will get more organized as I go.