Chapter 5 = The Talk Part 2

She said " my dad said I can turn into a human, but I only have a week and I have to prove to him something." I said " What do you have to prove to him ? " Aqua said I have to prove to him that love exists. " It was silent for 5 minutes. Then I said " Tomorrow met me here you will show me were the pool thing is. " She said ok and dived in the water. I got up and started walking to my house until I realized that it is 10:00 pm and my mom does not know where I am, so I started into a sprint to my house.

I got my house and it looked like my mom thought I was in my room the whole time. That was a relief. I went to my room and wrote down what was going to happen the next few days. Then I thought where is Aqua going to stay? She can go to my school. Then I got a wonderful plan that might work.

The plan was that I would tell my mom that there is a foreign student and if she can stay in the guess bedroom. BOOM!!! I am good. Ok the next thing is that I have to convince the principal for Aqua to be in the same classes as me. Right now I have to focus on turning her into a human.

I took a shower put on my pjs. I fell asleep listening to music and thinking about Aqua until I thought about Mia and if she would hurt Aqua in anyway. So I decided I would stick by her and if Mia tries anything mean to Aqua I would pop her nose. Then I thought about Aqua and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________

Thanks for all the reads and Plz if you have something to say Plz comment and if you like this vote and if you would want a second book vote!!! Also sorry for the short chapter, when it gets more into the story the chapters will get longer.