Chapter 15 = 6th day

ALEX'S POV

I woke up and looked at my phone to see what time it is and then I look at the day. It is the second to last day until Aqua has to go home. I am SOO sad I don't know what I am going to do with out her. I walk to my closest and put on some clothes. I knock on Aqua's door. " Come on." She said. I walking in and she was dressed watching tv. I sat next to her. Slowly our hands unite. We stay this way for 20 minutes and then we got hungry so we went down stairs.

We walked down the stairs and I see Mia on the couch. I push Aqua behind me. " What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked at me like I am an idiot. " First your mom let me in and second Aqua never knew anything about me." There was a silence. " I know you and what I know is ugly." I respond. " Ok never knew my real name. My real name is Marina. So you know what that means." Mia said. Aqua looked confused. " Loser! It means I am you mother!" Mia said. Aqua suddenly remembered. " You tried to kill me when I was young!" Aqua screamed back. Then it hit me that means I dated Aqua and her mom. Eww.

Then all of a sudden I see something come out of aqua's hand and land on Mia. Then Mia passed out. I looked at Aqua confused and then she passed out.

_____

Sorry I have not updated in a long time. I am busy. Also sorry my chapters are short. Well I have an iPad so it is short for me. I hope you like this book and remember I will make a sequel if this book gets up to 300 reads. Luv you guys

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋