Chapter 8 = First Day of School Part 1

Today is Aqua's first day of school before hand I bought her some clothes. I gave her a pink tank top and a black skirt and pink vans. ( van are a type of shoe is you did not know.) I left her room to let her change. I knocked on the door and said " Can I come in?" She said yes and I came in she was all dressed. I was wearing white pants and a black shirt. I gave her a tooth brush and showed her how to use it. We brushed our teeth and I gave her a brush to comb her hair. Aqua put her hair into a fish tail braid. We went down stairs to eat breakfast. After we ate breakfast I put on my shoes and gave Aqua a book bag and I took mine and went out side to the bus stop.

We were at the bus stop and then the bus rid up to us. We got on the bus and I sat in a two seater and sat next to Aqua. I saw Mia in a three seater all by herself she look depressed. She look at me and Aqua and had a jealous look on her face. I ignored her and started talking to Aqua. I said " At school you can't tell anyone you are a mermaid or can grow a tail when you touch water. Ok." Aqua said "ok" and then the rest of the ride was silent.

At school I went to the principal's office with Aqua. When I got there I said Aqua is new and that her needs her classes. Then I asked since she is new a need s someone to show her classes can she have the same classes as me. The principal said yes that will be a good idea.

We went to advisory I explained what advisory is and then the bell rang. We headed to ELA. We we got there I introduced Aqua to the teacher and he gave Aqua a ELA textbook and then we sat next to each other. Bla bla bla the teacher kept on talking about boring stuff. Then the bell rang. We got up and I decided to go to my locker which is right next to Aqua's, I put my ELA stuff in and took out periods 2 and 3 out and put it in my book bag and Aqua did the same thing.

We walked to art together. The quarter is almost over and next quarter I will have health instead of art. We got to art and went to the art teacher. I told her Aqua is new and she said that means Aqua does not have to do anything for art she can just help you out. The teacher also said maybe Aqua could help you finish the projects you never finish. I said ok and the walked to my seat. I finished 5 projects thanks to Aqua's help. The bell rang and we walked to 3 period.

We went back to ELA because I have 2 periods of ELA everyday. The teacher talked for awhile and then I looked at Mia she still looked depressed. I was really sad but we don't belong together. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Bla bla bla the teacher said really boring stuff and then the bell rang. Me and Aqua went to our lockers we got 4 and 5 period books there is a lot of books for those periods and then me and Aqua walk to math.

We went in math I introduced Aqua to the teacher. Me and Aqua sat down next to each other. I hate math it is my worst subject I never do good in that class. It looks like Aqua likes math she answered all the questions correctly. If she always does that I am going to ask her to touter me. So after that class we have science but the weird thing is that the teacher who teaches science teaches math, so it is the same class so you can hang out and see friends for 3 minutes.

We went to our locker to put our math books away. Then my friend cam over and I told Aqua to excuse me for a second. When I am done I turn around and see Aqua pinned to the locker by Mia.

AQUA'S POV

Alex asks me to excuse him so I turn around and start walking I see Mia coming at me but I am not scared. She pins me to the locker and says...

________________________________________________________

What do you think Mia said? I hope you like this book. If you love this book vote. If you have any ideas for this book or any questions comment. Thanks for the reads. WE ARE AT 99 reads COME ON LETS GET TO 100 IT IS ONE READ AWAY!!!!!