Enemies

×~T~×

*MATURE CONTENT*

" And how can we be POSITIVE that he's not here to kill us?" You scream at Newt, as we begin to walk from the Homestead.

"I don't know Y/N, we're just going to have to trust him."

"Trust him?! He killed a shucking Griever for crying out loud! It's just never been done and now all of a sudden he's been here just one day and you expect me to believe that this kid is the shucking Messiah?!"

"Y/N, slim it. He saved Alby and Minho. For now I say we trust him based off the fact that he could have bloody well left both of them to fend for themselves."

He walks away and you stomp your foot and let out a high pitched scream.

"So this is what it's like having a girl around, eh?" Thomas says sarcastically, "Who knew they were so moody and temperamental."

"Well it's a good thing you swing for the other team then, huh?!" You jeer.

He scoffs and gets up in my face.

"Listen, whether you trust me or not, I saved their lives and I'd do it again in a heart beat. Even if it was you that was trying to come back through the Maze."

He shoved you backwards and your butt hits the dirt as he walks away to help Newt, Zart, and the other Track Hoes.

You grunt and pick yourself up from the ground heading back to the Slicers to help Winston bring today's slaughter to Frypan's kitchen.

The boys had decided to throw a party in honor of the first group of boys to make it through the night in the Maze. You had initially thought against it, but Minho had insisted. Although you don't agree with Minho's judgment regarding Thomas, you respect Minho's wishes.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't trust the shank."

You glare up at Gally and roll your eyes.

"The one time we agree on something, eh Captain?"

He hands me a jar of his special brew and you wince at the taste as you bring it to your lips.

"I made it a little stronger for tonight. Figure Minho probably needs it."

He sighs, "There's gonna be more set up near the pit. Feel free to take as much as you'd like."

Night seems to fly by, four jars of moonshine later and it feels like an out of body experience.

You're giggly and a bit on the rowdy side as join the other boys in the festivities, but quickly tire yourself out and on your way back to the homestead you see Thomas.

He's having trouble standing and slumps against the homestead.

"Shouldn't have had too much especially if you can't hold your alcohol, Greenie." You slur.

"Could say the same about you."

He smirks and props his arms behind his head, "Wouldn't want one of the other Gladers to take advantage of you, Y/N."

"Maybe I'd like that." You bite your lip,

"It get's pretty lonely here."

"You're beautiful."

"No, I doubt that..."

He gets up and stands in front of you, taking a strand of hair in his finger tips and tucks it behind your ear.