Wrapped Around Your Finger

~-T-~

"Where is she!" Thomas called, waking you immediately. You look at the watch on your hand (you're a Runner) and look at the time. It's 9 am. You've slept in way too late. You quickly hide under your blanket, hoping he won't realize you're there.

"Is that her under the blanket?" Newt asks. What the klunk, Thomas has him looking for you too!

"Y/N," Thomas' voice is warning and you squeak. He was supposed to take you to check out something in section eight and you completely forgot to set the alarm on your watch. You were definitely in for it.

And as for Newt, not doing a job is a huge no-no for him. It's breaking one of his main laws and you were definitely in for it. A night in the Slammer? A week? More?

"I forgot to set my alarm," I mumble, my voice small and frail. Both of the guys have their arms crossed, trying to look as stern as possible. Then you remember: you're a girl. You can flirt your way out of trouble.

You walk over to Thomas and ruffle your hair before grabbing his wrist and looking at his watch. "How do you set the alarm again?"

You decide you let one of your hands rest on your shoulder while he shows you how to set the alarm on your watch. You're not paying attention; you already know how. You give him a wink when he's done, making the boy look utterly confused.

"Newt," you say, turning on your heel to look into his dark eyes. He gulps. "How about I help you in the garden the next time I don't have to go out in the Maze?"

All while saying this, your finger traces random patterns on his thin, but slightly muscular chest. He as well looks confused, maybe slightly turned on. Both of their eyes are wide and they look at each other for a minute.

"Okay, you're off the hook," Thomas says, almost in a whisper. You feel so giddy inside.

"Yeah, um, no bloody Slammer or anything for ya," Newt says. You wink at both of them, not realizing you had the ability to use this type of power. It feels great, kind of like you could do anything.

"Wait a second," Thomas starts. You look up at him innocently, slightly pouting your lower lip out.

"Wait. Are all girls this powerful?" Newt asks. The boys are realizing that you literally just flirted your way out of trouble.

"No, but I really didn't want to be yelled at," you keep pouting until they both relax. You realize you've got them wrapped around your little fingers.

Before shooing them out of your room so you could get dressed, you kissed them both on the cheeks, first Thomas and then Newt. They look stunned, and are holding the spot where your lips touched their skin. They absently leave your room, leaving you alone to dress and celebrate.