Afraid

Im very afraid that this is just a dream, or game. That soon he will tell me never meant it and walk out of my life forever after taking the only piece of innocence I had left.

I know I might sound crazy but I just cant help but feel this way, he was taken away from me before, it could happen again.

After giving myself to him that night a week ago he told me he ran away from home after having a fight with his parents over me and decided to come looking for me.

He's been staying with me and my mother, she's actually gotten a bit better but I'm not getting my hopes up to much just yet.

I go to school, Alec works (hes choice I told him not too), and mother has taken over the house for now. I told Alec how we lost everything after finding out my father was stealing money from the people he worked with (no surprise there), the man was evil and cold, I'm kinda glad he's gone.

Everything seems perfect, but one thing that has me a bit on edge is the fact that I keep getting this weird note say things like why did you do it?, or I know what you did, but why?

In all honesty its creeping me out, someone knows about my past but I still dont know what they want from me.

Blake is still being himself, my overprotective best friend. He almost killed Alec when I told him he took my virginity and that he was staying to live with my mom and me.

Now why would I tell Blake I lost my virginity? Well we're that close, besides he told me when he lost his and made me promise I would tell him when I lost mine.

Right now I'm in class just writing notes when I feel my phone buzz from my back pocket.

I take it out and see I have a new message.
Why did you do it? How come no one knows? I will find out why you killed him, and I will make sure everyone else knows your no angel but instead a cold blooded killer. You murder. -Unknown

What?! How did they get my phone! Is someone stalking me? Why would they tell everyone? I cant let anyone find out, I just want a normal life.

I start to freak out but luckily the bell rings.

I gather all my stuff and leave the classroom, I practically run until I get to car, thank God that was my past class of the day. I think while I drive away.

Who could possibly be after me? What did I do for them to hate me so much they want to ruin me?

Im driving so fast I dont see a dog start to walk into the road until is almost to late.

I step on the brakes as hard a I can and the car goes spinning out of control. Once its stops spinning I try to take my seatbelt off but I cant. Its stuck. Shit.

Then I finally get it off after a couple of minutes of struggle. I get out of the car and put my hands on my knees and just try to breathe, calm myself down.

There's no one on this road, there usually never is specially at this time since almost everyone is at work or school.

Once I calm down enough I get back in the car a drive to the one place I know will make me feel better.