Dangerous game

(Colin's Pov [Mandi's father])

This I cant take this anymore. I have to many things going on at once. My company is losing money. Damn it!

I gotta go home. Now!

--------

Once I get home I start to look for Angelica. But I cant find her neither downstairs or in the kitchen. Maybe she's in our room...

Nope not there either. Im starting to get even more furious where the hell is she?! I swear when I see her she going to beg for mercy. Where is she?!! Just wait until I get my hands on her. Just wait.

I whipped that other bitch yesterday. Serves her right for disobeying me. But since I did that I cant hit her again today.. Or can I?

I start to walk to her room. I find Angelica there sitting by the side of her bed treating the slashes. Huuummm. Alright, my turn to have fun.

"Angelica I want you downstairs NOW." Say and leave before she has a chance to answer or say anything to get me even more mad than what I already am.

Who does she think she is? Helping that whore? Does she think I dont know about that boy sneaking in and out my house last night? I told her and I warned her that I would kill him if I ever saw him near her. I told her, now she's going to wish she had never been born. I honestly wanted a boy but did get what I wanted?

No! Of course I didnt. Instead I'm stuck with this worthless bitch as a daughter. Ugh . Just thinking about it makes me sick!

I wait for Angelica to hurry up and get downstairs. Damn she's slow.

"ANGELICAAA!!!!"Get over here RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

She comes running down the stairs. Almost tripping on the last step.

"About time. Damn." I want the address to that kid Mandi keeps hanging out with. What's his name? Alex?"

"Its Alec, sir."

"Well yeah him. Give me his address. I have something to discuss with him."

"Yes sir." She says and starts to write something on a piece of paper. She hands it to me.

"Alright. Prepare my room for me will ya?"

His going to regret ever setting foot on my house.

I get on my car and I start to drive to the address written on the paper in my hand.

Watch out. Im coming for you.