Beating

We all sat silently around the dinner table, my father to my right (the head of the table) and my poor mother across from me with a hand print on her cheek. Sick bastard hope he rots in hell for doing this to us. To her. My poor mother.

"Mandi eat, or else.." my father said. Ugh i hate him.

"Yes sir" my mom gives me a look pleading me not to start anything. Well to bad he already did when he hit her just a few minutes ago. I finish eating my dinner amd wait for him to finish his.

"Clean this up and go to bed" he orders me while he stands up and leaves the room.

"Mandi dont do anything you'll regret. Please dont provoke him." My mother whispers to me before also leaving to take care of my father.

Once im done with cleaning I head to my room to start on my homework.

--------

I wake up with a jolt. I most have fallen asleep while doing homework. I glance at my clock 1:27am. I hear another loud noise making me jump on my chair. That's what woke me up? I ask myself and I hear another noise, as if....

I get up and run, throwing my door open and go down the stairs to see my mother with a bleeding lip sitting on the floor covered with.. blood?

Shit no. Not today. I think to myself.

Just as a hand was about to hit her again I jump in the way SMACK! Its all you can hear and then i fill a sting on my cheek. Im grabbed by the hair and thrown across the room landing on my side. Thats gonna leave a mark... I verily have time to react when I'm kicked on the ribs.

"You filthy bitch! Thought you could come in and interrupt my punishment?!" He yells

I try fighting him off when he picks me up only to throw me down again with so much force I almost pass out. But I cant. If I do she'll get it worse.

"No! Please dont hurt her-" my mom tries

"Shut up you bitch!"

I try to get up im sick and tired of this crap. But he pushes me down again. He punches, kicks, slaps everything  until I'm sure I have more broken bones than anythingelse, bruises and blood gushing out I probably look like shit. But if it means saving my mom ill do it again in a heart beat. I wish for darkness to come but it doesn't. I feel another kick, another punch and another slap until it stops all of the sudden. I open my swollen eyes and come face to face with him.

"Next time you come in between my punishments to her you will be sorry and i wont stop until your dead. Understand?"

"I said do you understand?!" He yells while he kicks me again

"Y-yess s-s-sir." I struggle to take out. I look into hes eyes and all I see is hate and disgust. But he just turns around and leaves. My mom crawls to me.

"I told you not to do anything foolish. Come on. Lets clean you up."

She tries to help me get up but it hurts to even breath... Shit i guess i wont be going to school tomorrow. I limp all the way up the stairs ma taking all of my weight on her.

When we get to my room, my mom looks for the first aid kit. I sit on my bed and look myself in the mirror across the wall. Bruised and bloody. Lovely.

       10 minutes later...

"There. Your all set." My mom says as she finishes putting everything away.

"Thank you mom."

"Dont worry honey. Go to sleep."

And I do just that. The thing I didn't know was that I would dream of the monster I call father... I hope he dies and just straight up rots in the pits of hell.