Explaining it all

I start to freak out. What if he doesnt want to do anything with me after this? What if he starts to think I'm an attention seeker like the rest of the school? Ok Mandi stop. Just breathe.

Ok I'm ready.

"Alec the reason why I've been pushing you away its- deep breaths Mandi you can do this- its because my father beats me and my mom."

I look into his eyes, those gray eyes are able to tell me everything. I see the emotions I wished to never had seen. Hatred, anger, and disgust.  But towards who?

"He started to beat me 8th grade, everyday if something slipped or I didn't do things the way he wanted he would hit me until I learned to do things right. But the real reason its because he threatened to hurt you if I didn't stop being friends with you."

Flashback

He composes himself and starts to walk away but not before he tells me something I will never forget. "Next time you try to be a smartass not only you will pay but also your mother. Now if you don't do what I tell you or do it right I will punish you but the best thing is that, your little friend will also pay. So be careful. I will beat him up until he's dead.I will kill him. Understand?"

"Yes sir." How could he?! I cant let anything happen to Alec. I cant and wont.

End of flashback

"Mandi why didn't you tell me before?!"

"Because I was scared! I didn't want to hurt you, I would never forgive myself if you got hurt because of me!"

"That explains so much though. The way you would always wear clothes that covered your body, sometimes you wouldn't come to school- wait! Did he try anything else with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Has he tried to force you to do stuff with him?"

"No. Thank God he hasnt. The truth is hes so disgusted by me he cant even stand to see me. Thats the inly reason I can cross country cause it gets me out of the house more often and he doesnt have to look at me."

"Fucking bastard! Imma kill him for hurting you and your mom!"

"No Alec dont. I dont want you to get hurt."

"To hell with that! He has to pay for what he does to you guys."

"I know I  know. Just give us time. My mom has money saved and stuff. Just calm down please."

He sits down since he had been standing up when he started to yell.

I look at him. Like actually look at him. He has gray eyes, that have always been able to tell you how he really feels if you know him enough, strong definite jaw, caramel skin, his hair is like a golden blond/brownish  and in a spiky way but it looks more like I just woke up type thing. Also his lip piercing making him have that kinda bad boy vibe to him.To say hes handsome is understandable. The guy is gorgeous!

He smirks when he catches me looking. I look away blushing.

"So now what?" I ask. But im so afraid of the answer I have to look away.

"Now you let me help you get rid of him and make him pay for this."

I look at him wide eyed. I thought he was going to leave because he doesn't want anything to do with me!

"I know what your thinking. I would never leave you. Not when I just got you back. So yes I still want to be with you the question is do you?"

"Of course I do Alec!"

He looks at me smiling. He grabs my chin and starts to lean in. Omg this is it, my first kiss. His lips touch mine and it feels like everything just stops. Its only me and him no one else. You know those cliche moments in movies and all where the say the feel sparks? Well I dont feel sparks I feel a whole fire!

He keeps kissing me and asks for entrance which I give him. Once his tongue enters my mouth its like I died and went to heaven. He explores my mouth with his tongue and I do the same with his. We pull away and try to catch our breaths. That was amazing. Our foreheads touch and he smiles at me.

He gets up. "Come on I'll take you home now."

He offers me his hand and I gladly take it. We walk towards the car and get in.

----------

The ride home was fun we talked amd make funny jokes. He stops infront of my house. I lean over to the other side of the car and give him a goodbye kiss. I get out of the car smiling. I open the door to realize what a big mistake I had just done....