Not Expected

Once I changed I went down to the kitchen. As soon as I got there the sound of the front door opening was heard.

Now we're all sitting at the dinner table. You could probably just cut through the tension with a knife right now.

Alec and I are holding hands under the table, holding each other for the dear of life. I have a really bad feeling about this.

Once my father is done with his dinner he gets up and grabs my mother by her arm. Im about to get up when I feel Alec pull me back.

I give him a what the hell look. He just shakes his head.

I hear him hit my mother on the face. Mother- he hits her again. Then he starts too punch her I flinch every time I hear his fist connect with her skin. Ok that's enough. This bitch is going down. I dont give a fuck anymore.

I get up and this time Alec doesnt stop me, instead he gets up with me, knowing I wont go down without a fight.

"Hey! Let her go! You want to hit someone hit me!" I hear Alec say. What the fuck is he doing?!

He throws me a look. Soon my father walks to Alec and they start to fight but right now I need to focus on my mom.

I run to her and go on my knees to try and help her up. She winces but gets up anyways. I start to run so I can take her to the car, I know shes in pain but doesnt say anything.

Once I get to the garge, I grab the first set of keys I find. I hit the button and I see a mustang go off ok I think to myself. The car is in the other side. I get my mom inside the car.

"If im not back soon I dont care how much pain you're in or whatever but you take off and dont look back. Understand?"

"Yes" she says weakly, she desnt argue which is good.

I nod and kiss her forehead. "I love you mom"

Irun back into the house just in time to see my father hitting Alec with so much force he falls to the floor.

"Nooo!!" I yell

I run to my father amd jump on his back try to get him off of Alec since he just kept punching him.

Once I get him to back off he comes to me.

I grab a knife and put it on the waist of my pants. I try backing away. The look on his eyes scares me. Is so full of anger, rage, his like a beast, he wont stop for nothing.

Once I realize that I Alec is srill on the floor trying to get up, I run. Knowing that he still needs time to recover a little.

I run and run until I get to the ball room. I try to run as fast as I can but he still gets to me, tackling me to the ground and beating me. I try to yell at him to stop but I cant. "Dad stop!"

He doesnt, he kicks me in the gut , knocking the air right out of my lungs.

He kicks me again. "Dad please!"

He grabs my hair and janks me up punches me on the face once, twice, three times. I dont know.

I try kicking him. I hear a grunt from him and his grip on my hair loses.
Its now or never.

I push him off me, but hes to quick. I try to run but he grabs my ankle and pulls me down. I fall face first.

I try freeing my ankle, but his to strong.

He gets up and starts to kick me again. I look to the right...

"Dad please! Stop! Please!"

But when he doesnt I grab the knife and stab him. This makes him even more furious.

When he comes down to me I stab him again and again until I feel him fall limp on top of me.

"Ahhh!" I scream and start to cry.

I push his body off of me and start to crawl backwards then everything goes black.

I hear the sound of sirens but very far away. I catch glimpses of my dad's dead body been taken away in an ambulance. I get to the hospital before I pass out again.