Please Stop

His fist connects with my face again. Causing me to cry out in pain.

"Shut up you pathetic piece of shit!" He spats while hitting me again.

I honestly dont know what I did to deserve this one, all I know is that one minute i'm finishing laundry and the next I'm in the floor bleeding and getting beaten, again.

Let me go back, shall I?

....15 minutes before....

I quickly finish folding the clean clothes I just took out of the dryer before my father gets home.

I had just putted the last item of clothing in the drawer when I hear the front door opening and slamming shut. Crap! I run down the stairs with  my head down "Good afternoon sir."

"Did you do what I told you?" He asks angrily

"Y-yes sir."

He walks towards the stairs and motions for me to follow, so I do. Once we get to my parents room he starts to search everything to make sure its all in place. Whe suddenly-
Slap!

"Where the hell is my shirt?!"
Slap! Slap!

.... Present....

"Sir, please stop! I dont know what shirt you're talking about!"

"Oh yeah?" He says while kicking my stomach. I cough up blood. Damn that will be really hard to clean later. I think to myself.

He yanks me up by my hair, and literally drags me towards the laundry room.

He pushes me on the floor and kicks me one more time before going to search for whatever shirt. I slowly try to get up trying not to hurt myself.

When he finds what hes looking for he again grabs me by the hair.

"Is this my shirt?" "Answer me!!"

"Y-y-e-ess s-sir" I stutter not being able to breathe right.

He punches me on my gut and throws me on the ground with as much force as he possibly can. Then starts kicking and punching me with so much force, anger and hatred.

I take the beating there's not much I can do anyways if I try something it'll be much worse. All I do is lay there and pray he stops soon. I start coughing again.

Once he gets tired or hitting me, he composes himself and walks out but not before he says something that I will never forget.....

Riiiinnnngggg!!!!

Im taken out of my memories by the sound of the bell letting me onow school is finally over.

I gather up all my things. With a sight I exit the classroom and start walking to my locker. Once there I put my combination and open my locker. I start to take everything out amd switching to the things I'll need.

Just when I'm about to finish Alec comes up.

"Hey Mandi. You ready?"

"Yes." I say as I close my locker.

We turn around and start to walk to the entrance of the school. We keep walking towards his car. He opens the door for me.

"Thanks." I say while blushing.

He just smirks and goes around the front of his car amd climbs into the drivers sit.

He starts the car and drives. I start to see very familiar streets. Huummm I wonder where we're going. I ask myself.

He turns off the car and gets out. We're at the park where we used to come when we were kids. Jogging lightly he comes to my side and opens the door for me. We start to walk towards some nearby benches and seat down.

"Soo?" He asks breaking the silence.

"Ok. Please leave any questions to when i'm done and please do not interrupt. Yeah?"

"Ok" he nods.