Truth or Lie?

I hear my father yelling from the kitchen. I hear things breaking.

"Mandi! Get here NOW!"

I run down the stairs, when I walk into the kitchen I see him holding the flowers.

"What the hell is this?"

I flinch at his tone. "T-their f-flowers-s" I stutter.

"I know that I'm not stupid. Why are they here?!"

Silence

"Mandi! Why. Are. They. Here?! Answer me goddamn it!"

"I was going to take them to grandma's grave"

"WHAT?!"

I dont even have time to respond before he takes his belt off and starts to beat me.

That night I spend it cleaning the mess my blood had made to the kitchen floor. From that night on I sweared to never in my life take flowers home or mention grandma's grave infront of him....

... Next day I woke up with bruises all over my body. Every movement would bring me even more pain, but I was kinda used to it already.  I was numb...

I feel Alec stir a little next to me. Bringing me out my memory. But soon I'm taken into a different memory. A memory of this exact room...

"You useless bitch!"

"No sir. Im sorry. I didnt know."

He slaps me so hard I fly to the other side of the room on the floor. He kicks me over and over again until I hear the crack and feel the awful pain of my now broken ribs. He then grabs me by the hair and backhands me.

"Ahh!" I cry out

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch!"

He slaps me again. I fall to the ground again. He kneels to where I am and then straddles me and starts to punch me with as much force as he possibly can. I try to shield myself but he still hits me on the face a couple times making me having to spit out my own blood since i'm gagging on it. He stands up and kicks me.

"That will teach you not to lie to me about where you were"

He grabs my arm and drags me. I do.t even fight back since I know its useless and im in too much pain. I know where hes taking me. He opens the door and trows me inside the room.
Seriously what is up with him and throwing me today? Damn, my ribs hurt!

As soon as my body hit the floor he closes the door to the room. I know he'll come back later and torture me. I wish he would just kill me. But then again he loves to see me hurting.

Wow I'm 14 years old and already thinking like this, but that's what happens when you're life is the way mine is.
----------

I hear him open the door. He starts to walk towards me at a slow, threatening pace. Like a hunter does to its prey. I dont even notice the fact he was holding a whip in his hands.

All I could focus in was the deathly look in his eyes.

Full of anger and disgust, but what scared me the most was the fact that they were completely black. I was able to see every single demon inside him.

I was able to see his tormented soul, but all I could focus on was his dark soul. Preventing him from being the man I used to know. The man I used to call dad.

Latch after latch was delivered to my already sensitive skin. But I couldn't feel it. I only felt anger and pity. Anger towards the demos who took my dad from me, pity for not realizing how much pain he was in before.

Pathetic. He beats me on a daily basis and here I am pitying him because hes in pain. Thats no reason to hurt me the way he does!

All I knew was I had to get my dad back. I just had too.

------

Im once again taken out of my memory by the sound of the door opening. There he stands. With the same look in his face, his eyes pitch black and an evil smile on his face. I can once again see all his demons.

"Ready to pay?" Thats not his voice, that voice does not belong to my father. But to one of his demons.