Going Away

2 years later

Its been two years since I killed my father and woke up in a hospital bed to find out Alec's parents had put a restraining order on me, so I no longer would be able to go near him.

Two years since I left New York and moved to California. Two years since I lost everything, my mom had to start going to therapy and taking pills, right now she's probably still sleeping her last dose off on her room.

Also is exactly one year since I started college. I applied to California State University of Long Beach, got accepted amd moved here. I've made a couple of good friends but not good enough to be able to know my story.

No one knows the real me here. They just know Amanda Parker. Yes I changed my name, I had too if I didnt want anyone to recognize me. Leaving New York wasnt as hard as having to leave Alec. I never knew how he was, his parents didn't even let me know if he was ok. I knew he was alive but that was it.

Right now I'm at my locker changing my books for my next and last two classes of the day. I pull my math book when I see a white paper fall onto the floor. I bend down and pick it up, I open it up still not standing up it says;
Why'd you do it?
What the fuck is this? This has to be a joke, right?

I stand up crumbling the note, I close my locker and throw away the piece of paper. I walk to my nexy class. Math. Eww.

I take my seat and soon the teacher starts the lecture.

-----------

"Amanda!"

I turn around to find my friend Blake jogging to catch up.

"Hey. What's up? I ask

"Just thought I'd ask if you wanted to eat something since it's Friday"

Oh yeah I forgot today was Friday... Well I guess I could use some time out of the house. I haven't gone out anywhere in a while.

"Yeah sure. You wanna go right now?" I ask

"Sure" he says smiling

I know what you're thinking. Its date. WRONG! Him and I aren't like that. He says he sees me as more of a sister, and to be honest I cant look at anyone like that just yet. I'm still in love with Alec.

We get in his car and he starts to drive.

"Chinese?" He asks with a smirk.

He knows I love Chinese food.

"Do you even have to ask?" I say while acting to be offended.

He chuckles.

I look at him. He's hot. With bright electric blue eyes, midnight black hair, pale skin, and a body that most girls would kill for. I've seen him shirtless millions of times, since we're  always together.

We go to the gym together, partys, and we also sleepover at each other's houses all the time. We're super close.

We get to the restaurant, more like a Chinese buffet. They have the best food her, its called The Kings Buffet.

We walk in and the smell of food hits you full force. Yumm. I think to myself.

He most have seen my face because he chuckles again. We're taken to a table.

"What would you guys like to drink?" Ask the waiter with a soft smile. Hes about our age and keeps staring at me.

"Coke please" Me and Blake say at the same time.

We look at each other and start to laugh. The waiter then comes woth our drinks. When did he leave? I didnt even see him leave! Oh well.

We get up and get our food.

We eat and we make jokes or just small talk. We even played 20 questions. Just asking random questions that we laughed until we couldn't breathe because they were that weird.

Like in one he asked me "Would you prefer to eat a pickle or have a unicorn with ice cream?" His face completely serious.

I looked at him like he had grown a second head and then started to laugh so hard tears started to run down my cheeks.

After we were done we got in the car now we about to turn into my house when I see a face I thought I would never see again.

I get out of the car. Walking to my front door.

"Alec?"

Not the way you thinkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara