Torture

Ready to pay?

Those words just kept bouncing around my head, repeating over and over again.

He had taken Alec out of the room for a while now. I had banged on the door as hard as could till I was sure both my hands and fists were bleeding.  I yelled and yelled but nothing worked.

The torture had started about half an hour ago.  All I could hear were Alec's screams full of pain and agony. It broke my heart to hear him in so much pain. It was all my fault.

Right now I was balling my eyes out while trying to still knock on the door but I soon stopped and just slumped against the door then pulled my knees to my chest. I tried covering my ears so I couldn't hear the noise or more like the screams.

I dont know how long I stayed like that in one of the corners of the room but it felt like forever when the door opened and Alec was thrown against the ground and fell full power, face first. He was almost unconscious when I finally made it to him. I faintly heard the door shutting.

"A-ale-ec? Alec please s-stay with me. P-plea-ase. I love you Alec. Please stay w-with me" I try to talk but I'm histerically crying. So when I sob it sounds like im choking.

I turn him around. Holy shit! Oh my God!

He has no shirt. Has purple almost black marks on his wrists and ankles, so many bruises on his face and his face is so swollen that you cant really tell what's what, he has what loom like cut marks all over him. Blood gushing out from everywhere. He even has burns that will definitely leave scars. I couldn't recognise if it was Alec except that I know it's him who else would it be right?

He has so many bruises and cut marks I dont even know how many whiplashes I can't even count and- wait a minute. He's wet, hes hair is damp like he just took a shower but I know that's not the case.

What happened to you? What did he do to you? What kind of monster is he?! The worst kind. My mind taunted.
Well shit I have nothing to treat him with. No medicine, not even water. He most be starving and most likely thirsty.

I start to play with his hair and hum the first song that pops into my mind which also happens to be Misery by Maroon 5.

--------

I most have fallen asleep because I wake up by a rough hand grabbing my arm. Im janked up to till I'm on my feet. When I finally see who's holding my arm I realize its my dad. Shit.

I see Alec trying to stand, I hear him calling my name. But soon I'm taken out of the room, he locks the door and takes me to a room to doors down. To that room.

He opens the door and takes me to a chair in the middle of the room, its all bloody. Alec.

He ties my wrists in front of me to the table in front of the chair, he also ties my ankles. Is this how he had Alec just hours before?

I look around, I've only been here once so I dont remember much. There's so many torture devices all over the place, on the walls there's all kinds of knives and daggers, there's a table on the right corner of the room there's another one on the left corner. Both full of tool and devices, from screwdrivers to hammers to things I dont even know the name to.

He comes over to me with what seems to be a small water hose. He punches me on the gut and as soon as I open my mouth to gasp he thrusts the hose in my mouth and I start to gag and cough. Water fills my mouth so I start to drink as fast as I can I haven't drank water in what felt like forever.

Soon enough I can't drink anymore and start to feel a little urge to pee.

He starts to punch me where my bladder is supposed to be. I groan, but he keeps punching me and punching me, once he stops his knuckles are almost bleeding and my lower abdomen hurts like a bitch. Im crying by now.

He rips my shirt and I feel something on the back of my shoulder burn and the smell of burnt skin fills my nostrils.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I scream and struggle against the ropes on my wrists.

"Ahhh! Noo! Ahh!" I sob so hard I start to choke.

He takes whatever it was off and just throws ice cold water over my head. I start to shiver from the water dripping from my hair, clothes, everything is soaking wet and cold.

He walks away and then stands up with a mirror and turns it so I can see my back. MCP (Marvel company property) freshly burnt against my back on top of the whiplashes on my back. Letting everyone know I "belong" to him.

He starts to punch me and I notice his knuckles are wrapped with something made out of what I think to be metal. I start to bleed and scream in agony.

His blows are restless and aggressive. He backs away and when he looks at me he has this almost proud look on his face.

He walks to one of the tables on one of the corners of the room and walks back with a silver knife.

He starts to cut me across my chest I scream in agony. The pain is horrible not as bad as when he was burning me but horrible just the same.

It feels like its been a life time when he pulls back, he brings the mirror again. I see Colin Marvel written on my chest.

I begin to sob even more when I see my bloody chest. He starts to laugh. That evil laugh of his.

.....Half an hour later.....

I verily feel it when he takes the ropes off. He walks me to the other room and pushes me inside. Once he lock the door I fall to my knees and try to crawl to Alec when I do I'm welcomed by darkness.

Oh peaceful, perfect darkness.