Return of thunder p1

𝐻𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

Tori, Dustin, Lily, Maddie, Kira, and I are sitting in the TV room, watching a video of Dustin's racing, as V is in the backroom, working on a new mix for her table

Tori, Dustin, Lily, Maddie, Kira, and I are sitting in the TV room, watching a video of Dustin's racing, as V is in the backroom, working on a new mix for her table. "Yea Dustin." Tori cheers.

"You look really good out there." I agree.

"Now all I've got to do is get some factory dudes to see the tape." Dustin explains, making me smirk. If only he knew that Roger Hannah is coming today to talk to me about something.

"Hi there." I look up to see my old friend, Roger Hannah, wearing a gray jumpsuit, "I'm looking for Kelly Holloway."

"Sorry, Roger," I smile, making Dustin's head snap up, "Kelly is currently out right now."

Dustin stands up, "Dude, you're..." Dustin shakes the hand of the moto champ of all time.

"Roger Hannah, nice to meet you. And good to see you too, Haze." Roger finishes.

"Who's Roger Hannah?" Tori, Kira, and Maddie ask in unison. As the sibling ninja's eyes widen, Lils and I smirk at each other.

"5 time moto champ. More wins than anybody in the planet." Dustin explains, causing me to laugh.

"That might be a stretch." Roger admits.

"You're the team manager for Factory Blue," Dustin explains further, "Oh. Wait a minute... Um," Dustin scrambles to get their tapes, "Here, watch this tape. I've been busting some super fast lap times."

"That is true, Roger," I interrupt, "They would be very good team members for Factory Blue."

"Maybe another time," Roger starts, making Dustin's smile drop, "I'm looking for a couple of guys in particular, and Chris. I hear they're out at the local track sometime."

"Don't tell me," Dustin infers, "One big guy, one not so big guy, both insanely fast."

"So you know them?"

"Blake and Hunter?" Tori asks, "You can say we know them."

"Then you can tell me where to find them."

"I really wish I could." Tori starts, a frown/smile on her face.

"I'm happy I can't." I mumble, a growl following the sentence.

"Yeah, both of statements are true," Dustin says, "Haze hates them. Like seriously, she'll probably kick them into next year, and Tori has this thing for ---"

"Don't go there." Tori interrupts, making Roger and I laugh.

"Well," Roger looks down getting something from his pocket, "Here's my card. If you run into them, have them call me. It's important."

"Yeah, okay." Dustin nods, as Tori goes and looks at the his bike. "Sure thing."

"Later." Roger waves, and I return it.