I Love Lothor

This is what hazel wears

This is what Yasmine wears

Third POV:
Tori, hazel and Yasmine were helping Kelly prepare for the real sport pro cook-off  when Shane, Dustin, Blake, and Hunter strolled into the shop.

"Hey, what's this?" Shane asked.

"Real sport cook-off?" He added.

"Yeah," Tori answer with a warning in  her voice.

"So" hazel added with the same tone.

"Since when is cooking an action Sport"Dustin questioned.

"Real Sport Pro Drinks has chosen Storm chargers to host a series of cooking demonstrations," Kelly explained.

"Dude that stuff is nasty. I don't care how you cook it." Dustin pointed towards the blender and the variety of fruit on the table.

"Stick around..." hazel began.

"My You might be surprised"Yasmine finish.

"Hey"Cam greeted.

"Hey" They answered in unison.

"Cam your taking cooking?" Dustin laughed.

The others boys followed in suit.

" look Tori, Yasmine, and hazel wanted someone to take the class with them and Dad says I should get out more. so here I am."Cam explained.

"Yeah, but cooking?" Shane chuckled.

Blake, Hunter, and Dustin appeared a little jealous behind their mocking facades. Just then, a group of women walked into the store. Cam noticed this and the boys lovestruck expressions.

"It has its advantages," Cam pointed out.

"Oh, the dude's got a point," Dustin agreed.

Dustin and Shane left the brothers at the table and followed the cluster of girls. Not noticing Hazel's jealous face.

"Ladies..." Hunter drawled.

Blake and Dustin watched with jealous expressions as their girls sat on each side of the Green Ranger. Cam whispered something in each girl's ear that made them laugh and look back at Dustin and Hunter.