Samurai journey p2

Hazel POV:
I sighed and turned back to the mainframe. Yasmine was still frozen, lying just under Metropolis, her arm covering her face in hopes of protecting it from the razor sharp claws that were inches away from her face.

"Now what do we do?" the Blue ranger asked.

"We can transport her back to Ninja Ops, where the force field will protect her," Sensei answered, landing on the Blue ranger's shoulder. "I will walk you through it."

I nod and make my way to the computer, from his perch on my shoulder, Sensei walked me through the necessary downloads and the Rangers watched as Yasmine disappeared from the screens.

"No!" Yasmine screamed, startling her friends.

Spinning around I darted out of the computer chair and fell to my knees beside my cousin. "Yas, you're alright!" I yelled, grabbing her shoulders and holding her down. "You're alright!"

"Haze-?" Aliyah whispered as her mind registered her cousin face and voice. Her shoulders slouched and she lay back on the stone floor, her head, which was still covered by her helmet, rested on the pillows that lined the table.

Reaching for her cousins morpher, I pressed the middle button and murmured, "Ninja Form!" there was a flash and the purple ranger suit disappeared, leaving a ragged and heavily beaten Yasmine Scott in its wake.

"What happened?" Yas asked.

"Save you energy," I reassured her. "We have activated Cam's teleportation system to get you here..."

"Where is Cam?" Yas asked, notcing that the resident genius was missing.

"He has embarked on a journey that may determine the fate of the world as we know it," Sensei explained.

Yasmine frowned in confusion. "I'm not going to ask," she murmured, rolling over onto her stomach and pushing herself up onto her knees. "You wanted the sphere... you got it!" and she placed the large black metal ball onto the table.

"Nice one, Ali," Shane nodded in approval.

"And for a Ninja master," Hunter spoke, "you fought well."

Yasmine frowned up at him. "Was that a compliment?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess it was,"

"Well, in that case," Yasmine nodded. "Thanks... I think."

I turned to grin at Tori and Lily, maybe there was hope for these two yet.

~*Season Storm*~

Yasmine blinked rapidly as she started to come too, through her blearly-eyed state she noticed that her hands were starting to fade, the rest of her body following.

"Hazel!" she yelped, looking up at her cousin. "What's happening?"

The Pink ranger stood, staring wide-eyed at her cousin. "I don't know! Sensei!"

"Time is resuming its true course," the guinea pig answered. "Yasmine will be returned to where she was the moment time stopped."

Yasmine groaned. "You mean I have to go face Metropolis?" she whimpered.

"Better suit you up," Hazel said.

Yasmine sighed and looked down at her disappearing arms. "Fine. Season Storm! Ranger Form!" she muttered, pressing the three buttons on her morpher, her suit covered her Ninja uniform and her helmet snapped into place, just as she disappeared completely from the eyes of her team-mates.

~*Season Storm*~

"No!" Yasmine yelled, rolling backwards away from Metropolis as his clawed hands struck the ground where she had once rested.