Boxing Bopp-A-Roo

~~~~Blue Bay Harbor - Hidden Beach~~~~
Hazel POV:
Lily, Yasmine , and I watch Hunter and Shane spar in the sand. We watch the two red blurs clash against each other. They both land and immediately aim flying kicks at each other, but, somehow, both miss each other. Before landing, they copy each other by doing front flips in the air. And as soon as they land, they get back in fighting stances. The red ranger is the first one to make a move. Once he gets in close, the air ninja aims a kick at Hunter's chest.
The crimson ranger blocks the hit by pushing it to the side, ducking under a roundhouse kick. Hunter tries to knee Shane in the gut, however, Shane blocks the knee with his own leg. Hunter kicks up his other foot, being evaded once again by Shane, who brings his arm down. The red ranger copies the crimson ranger's actions and is blocked as well.
Shane goes on the offensive, starting to attack Hunter relentlessly, and Hunter blocks all of the attacks. The crimson ranger retaliates, spinning around and brings his foot up high. Shane rolls on the ground, getting right back on his feet. Hunter charges at the red ranger, who performs a roundhouse kick, successfully making contact with the crimson ranger's gut, effectively pushing him back. Hunter gets back into his stance, just as Shane comments, "You never heard of cutting your losses?" The crimson thunder ranger give the red ranger a confused look as the wind ranger charges him. Hunter kicks his own foot under Shane's, send the red wind ranger to the ground. Shane lands on his back, groaning. Getting on one knee, the crimson ranger brings his forearm down on the wind ranger. Hunter twists his arm, getting a hold of Shane's wrist and elbow, flipping him over to his chest.
"What losses?" Hunter smirks, looking down at the red ranger. Shane notices Hunter's foot next to his face, and grabs it, flipping the thunder ninja off of him. Both of the boys get back to their feet, and Shane rushes Hunter, sending punches every which way at him. Hunter blocks every single one, pushing the red ranger away from him. The crimson ranger rubs his wrist, glancing at Shane, "I thought we were just sparring."
"So did I." We mumble, rolling our eyes.
"Hey," Shane starts, "if you can't keep up, we can get my sister over here."
"Your street comedy, Shane." Hunter scoffs, sliding back into his fighting stance.
They are about to charge at each other again, hatred in their eyes, when Sensei Wantanabe stops them, "Enough."
I bring my hands together, doing an upward, and separation motion. An earth wall rises up between the two red rangers, and pushes them to the ground, following my hand motions from before. "We've talked about the wind and thunder ninjas working together as one. What have we said?" Sensei questions, making us snicker.
"A competitive spirit is healthy..." Shane starts.
"As long as you don't sacrifice honor and friendship." Hunter glares at Shane from where he is on the ground.
"Dude," Shane gets up, "I was right in the middle of saying that." Hunter gets up as well, and the two march over to each other, grabbing each other and wrestling upright, it seems.
"Alright. Push ups." Sensei announces, making the two feuding rangers look down at the guinea pig sensei. "Drop."
"Good one." Hunter glares at the red wind ranger. They start to do push ups, in sync. They occasionally glance at each other, slowly getting faster.
I sigh, "Come on Yasmine, Lily. Kelly needs help getting ready for Total Trek." The blonde and brunette nod, following me as I stand up. I look back at the two competing reds, and sigh, shaking my head at their actions.
~~~~Blue Bay Harbor - Storm Chargers~~~~