Fighting & The Boys.

"HARRY'S BETTER."

"NO, ZAYN'S CLEARLY better."

"Pfft! As if. Harry's got dimples."

"So? Zayn can draw!"

"Zayn can't even swim."

"Harry has four nipples. Four, not two, but four."

"Zayn's-"

"Would you two shut the hell up? I'm trying to study over here!" Marissa yells at me and our twelve year old sister. Laney scoffs and crossed her arms over her developing chest and growls like a dog.

"Shut up Mars! We're having a serious debate in here." she screams at the other fifteen year old in the house.

After some footsteps, we both see Marissa opening my bedroom door to come over and glare at me and Laney. Her blue eyes narrowed at the sight of Laney. "Laney," her voice a warning, "if you two do not shut up so I can study for my finals, I will seriously drop kick both of you and will not give a damn if Mom and Dad punishes me." her eyes narrowed in on the both of us and my heart rate increases at how much I knew the statement that just came out of her mouth will become true if we don't stop discussing the two Greek Gods.

Laney just rolls her eyes. "Whatever. You couldn't even hurt a fly,"

At that, Marissa holds the bridge of her nose and rests a hand on her hip. "So help me God . . ." getting up, I rest a hand down on my twin sister and smile at her warily. We both knew we had tests to study for and I had already covered my portion of studying today and tomorrow. She was the usual slacker who waited until last minute to do everything. She went to the mall with her friends and was always on the phone talking to some different boy each time.

Sighing, she gave me soft, but demanding eyes and pleads me to do something for her. Being the big sister I am (just by twelve minutes), I give her a heartwarming smile and nod slightly, taking care of the situation before our loud mouth little sister does anymore damage.

Sucking up my pride, I look over at Laney, who sat cross-legged on my queen sized bed, and huffed. "Laney . . ." the next words come out painful and hard. "Harry is beh, beh, beh . . . Bet-t-ter." I spit out, not wanting to say those cursed words to my sister. It hurt my pride and dignity, but worse of all, it left a scar on my heart.

Laney's face instantaneously perks up at the vile words that left my mouth. She smirks, sticks her tongue out, and throws her hair over her shoulder before saying an 'I told you so', with a slam of my bedroom door. Huffing and puffing, I turn around to face my twin with eyes aflame. My arms are crossed over my chest in an act to look menacing.

Marissa smiles at me. "Thanks big sis. I knew I could count on you," she winks. I wave her off with a scowl on my face and smash myself onto my bed.

"You owe me sister. Big time."

Her small, girlish giggles fill up my bedroom as she sits besides me on the bed. I rest an arm over my eyes and sigh out. I can feel eyes staring down at me and I move my arm a bit to see her looking straight at me.

My sister and I may be twins, but we are far from alike. She's got the blue-hazel eyes and light caramel hair. She's the only one out of us both who acts like a true girl. Her mini skirt and low v-neck proving how girly she is. She wasn't a slut, but she wasn't a virgin either. Me, on the other hand, I'm the one who got stuck with the dark brown eyes with a slight rim of blue on the outside, and blackish hair. Whilst Marissa hangs with girls and gushes over boys, I hang with the boys she gushes over and despise the girls she hangs out with. My baggy sweatshirt and high-waisted jeans that were tight, but didn't really show off me very well (which I'm happy about), proved my position very well. I've been single since the day I was born (hence the reason why I dress this way).