Ice Cream & Wishing Hearts.

THE TRICK WAS A SIMPLE three-sixty twist with a one-eighty spin on the board's part. It was a dare Justin had me do since we were at the skate park and we found ourselves boring to pieces at the time.

Me, being the daredevil I am, openly took the dare as a simple challenge that I had just wanted to do. Justin may have been a blonde, but he wasn't dumb when it came to good dares. Usually the other blonde in our group (wink wink, Marc), would come up with crazy dares that made no sense whatsoever. It was way out of the park and usually the outcome was with one of us doing illegal things that not even some criminals would do (to uphold their reputation of course).

So, as I stood a few ways from the stairs with a sturdy, metal railing, I looked over at the two blondes, redhead, and brunette, and sent them a wink. I took off in a sprint with my Zap! board in hand (which I got customely designed and was very ironic since it was before Zayn Malik had invaded my life) and let it fall in front of me as I rolled, picking up some momentum, and jumped up on the railing, skidding down it with a metallic sound.

Just before the railing was going to end, I jumped and did my three-sixty turn as my board did half that. I landed perfectly and stumbled off my board in an attempt to be steady on ground. I ran after my board as the boys ran after me, shouting in cheers and hoots. When they reached me, I had my skateboard in my hand and a huge smirk on my face.

"I told you she could do it," Jackson nudged his friend in the ribs. The redhead countered back with a scowl and shoved him away in defeat.

"Oh Alex, when will you learn that I can do anything I set my mind to?" shaking my head, the boys chuckle at Alex's embarrassment as he shrugged, his cheeks glowing bright red the whole time. He glared at me playfully before punching his friend's cousin in the shoulder.

Justin laughs and slings his arm over my shoulders as the five of us walk down the sidewalk, ready to go home for the day. We had done some tricks at the park, practicing the ones that we sucked at and perfected the minor flawed ones we lacked. There was some playful teasing before and after noon, also as we ate. The boys were like brothers to me and I couldn't help but feel happy around them.

They were like the big brothers I never had. Marc was the trouble sibling that wanted to always prank somebody. No matter what mood or state you were in, he would always lighten it up with his playful stories. Jackson was the over-protective older brother who would watch out for me like a hawk. If I just happened to ever get a boyfriend or went on a date, Jackson would be the one with a shotgun, holding it accusingly, by the door to my poor date.

Alexander, the one who could listen for hours, was what I called the surreal brother. If I had problems, he'd be the first one to know about it and would listen to every detail. Advice would come pouring out of his mouth, along with the wisdom that came with it, and he would be there to tell me everything was going to be alright. I had always loved him for that since the first time we talked.

And lastly, Justin. He was pretty much the cooler, teasing older brother who was very athletic. He's more than likely the reason why I'm such a tomboy in the first place. He taught me all kinds of sports and made sure that I knew everything about them. He's the one who taught me how to even ride a skateboard.

Laughing as we walked down the sidewalk, Marc spotted an ice cream stand from across the street. Marc, Jackson, and Alex decided to get some and let Justin and I wait here. Giving them our flavors and number of scoops (mine being three), they left us alone to go pay for the creamy goodness.

The arm on my shoulders fell off as I felt Justin look down at me. "What?" it was obvious that he was starting down at me with a grin since I could see his face.