Copyright: All Rights Reserved.

McKenzie J.

Copyright: All Rights Reserved.

Forever, Yours.

©2015, Kenzie17.

Message me via inbox if there are any violations.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material that is protected under the International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Also, in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited and is unlawful piracy with theft of the author's intellectual property. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, printed - electronically or mechanically - including photocopying, recording, or in any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher. Under no circumstances will plagiarism be allowed to take place in this book or around it. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed here are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarities or likenesses to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Thank you for understanding and supporting the author's rights.

Copyright: All Rights Reserved to @Kenzie17.

Started: Friday; June Twenty-Sixth, Twenty-Fifteen.
Finished: Tuesday; July Twenty-Eighth, Twenty-Fifteen.