Love At First Sight & Concerts.

Okay, before we start here, I just wanna say since this is the last chapter of the book that you guys have been phenomenal throughout this whole book. The journey through making this book has been amazing with you guys and I'm glad I got to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy this chapter as I cry whilst writing it. You guys are extraordinary!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

AS ZAYN WALKED INTO THE hotel room's kitchen, the boys noticed how down he was. It did make sense that he would be sad and mopey all the time, but it's been three weeks since he and Perrie called it off. When he found out that Perrie had cheated on him, he became depressed. At first, he was mad at her and this other guy and wanted to fight him, but since the boys were right there with him when she came clean, they held him back.

But then, his heart shattered into a million pieces when she had said that she didn't love Zayn anymore and she loved this new guy. He was heartbroken and devastated. When Zayn had heard that, he ran out of the hotel and down the street, wanting to get away from it all.

That was back in England (they were doing their last show there when Perrie spoiled it), but now, they were in New Hampshire, starting the first show that night of their American tour for their second album, Take Me Home.

Since Zayn had been out all day and hadn't woken up until four that afternoon, the boys thought that it'd be nice for him to get out and go do something, anything. So when Liam has thought about going out to the mall and be with civilization, the boys agreed that if they had to, they would drag the dark haired boy by his beloved hair.

Since Zayn didn't want to argue, he agreed nonchalantly and put on a hoodie to conceal his face. The boys did the same, not wanting to get mobbed by fans when they were trying to do something to get their best mate's mind off of his love life.

When they got into the mall, the boys just started to look around and then decided to split up. Niall stayed with Zayn, not wanting him to be alone. Harry went his own way, going to buy something for the lad to cheer him up. Louis and Liam did the same and decided to buy something for their girlfriends too, along with Zayn.

Niall had pulled Zayn into a store that looked okay. It had men's and women's clothing in it, also with a few accessories. Zayn didn't look around or anything until Niall pulled on his famous carefree smile. Zayn felt bad about being depressed and sad all the time when he was around the boys, but he couldn't help it. Most of the time, he could move on, but he was in love with Perrie, and he still loved her. She was his everything and she just threw him away like he was nothing to her.

It broke Zayn's heart even more just thinking about her.

When Niall had directed Zayn towards the middle of the store where there were also changing rooms, they heard giggles. They didn't think that since it was a Tuesday that there would be any teenage girls around so when they heard the sound of girly giggles, they hid behind a clothing rack nearby them and concealed themselves from the girls' view. From what they could tell, one girl (who was blatantly taller than the other) was around the age of sixteen and had light brown hair. The other was around twelve or thirteen and had dirty blonde hair to her middle back.

The two girls continued to giggle and talk as they stayed in front of the dressing rooms. Niall and Zayn had been watching them for a few seconds when they heard the two start to converse.

"Do you think she'll like her birthday present?" the blonde one asked.

"Of course she will," the brunette exclaimed quietly, not wanting anyone to overhear. "Even though she's not a die-hearted fan of theirs anymore, she still listens to their music."