Doctor & Awkwardness.

ZAYN IMMEDIATELY COVERED MY MOUTH with both of his hands. I looked up at him, completed shocked and scared. He looked down at me in concern and he himself, looked a little petrified too. We both were.

When Zayn was sure I wasn't going to scream again, he removed his hands. "Are you okay now?" he asked, calm and nicely. How the fuck is he calm in a situation like this? He can't be my husband. Wasn't he just going out with that Perrie girl?

"H-How?" I looked up at him questionably. He didn't answer, just looked down at me longingly before grabbing a towel and holding it around his waist. When he stood up, he looked down at me sadly and I felt bad (he didn't get to finish his shower).

"I'll call a doctor. Can you get dressed?" he asked in a polite tone. Nodding my head, I got to witness the famous smile that made my heart swell (and it was all just for me). "Good, meet me in the bedroom when your done, okay?" I nod once more and he smiles again, looking as if he wanted to do more.

When he walked away and shut the door, I waited an extra ten seconds just in case he needed to come back for some reason. I pinched myself about twenty times within that ten seconds. When the time was up, I grabbed my towel and wrapped my hair in a towel cocoon. I quickly dried my body with the half towel (since Zayn took my original towel) and fumbled with pulling on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and found it fogged up. I wiped away the fog with the half towel and saw my reflection. Smiling at it slightly, I saw that my outfit was a bit too revealing. It was lose around my torso and arms, especially at my wrists. The black socks helped me glide across the tile as I cleaned the wetness from my fall, along with Zayn's.

I throw the towels in the dirty hamper. Putting my clothes on fast, I looked up and saw the mirror less foggy.

I brushed my hair with (what I was assuming was 'my' brush) and blow dried it into curly waves. I left it on my left side and walked out of the bathroom cautiously as I turned out the light. I saw the door to the balcony open (I was right, it was a balcony) and heard Zayn's voice sounding panicked. Leaving him alone and avoiding confrontation with him, I turned and jetted towards the woredrobe.

I looked and looked for something to cover up my bra and found nothing. Finally, I went deeper into the closet and found a dark, lavender scarf on the women's side. I wrapped it around my neck and sighed. Walking out of the woredrobe, I find Zayn on the bed, sitting with his head in his hands. "Zayn?" I ask once the closet doors are closed.

He looks up at me without a second to waste. He has on a lose graphic T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He smiles up at me with some kind of emotion and I can't help but feel like melting right then and there. I want to do something, but I have no idea what. He just looks so helpless and frustrated. I wanted to comfort him as he holds me in his arms.

"The doctor should be here shortly," was all he said.

I nodded slowly, still unsure if I should sit down next to him or not. I want to ask him all these questions, but I just don't know what to say. I take this time now to study him, just like he's doing me. He looks older and had more tattoos scattered on his body (from what I remember in the bathroom and from what the shirt reveals) and he looks absolutely gorgeous as ever.

I wanted to run my hands through his wet hair and play with his long fingers. I wanted him to give me that adoring smile I love so much. I wanted to laugh and hug him. But most of all, I wanted to kiss the life out of the man before me, whose sitting on the edge of the bed, looking sexy as ever.

"Vallin," his voice catches my attention and I can feel myself blush as I look down and away from his eyes. He stood up, but didn't take a step towards me. I looked back to him to see a smile grace his lips. "Let's go downstairs and wait in the living room, yeah?" he asks me, that marvelous voice with a British accent draws me in closer.